BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi™ Sundried Tomato, Basil & Feta All Natural Hummus Crisps.
New!
Have a handful of popped hummus crisps and enjoy the deliciousness that can only come from our unique combination of chickpeas and whole grains.
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
4g protein*.
4g fiber**.
**3.5g total fat per serving.
*Not a significant source of protein.

• "The first ingredient are chickpeas!" in 1 review
Ashlee M.
These taste pretty much like they have on the label. I like how crunchy they are and you can get them with a dip or without. Just wish they were a little cheaper in price.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
Such a great tomato basil flavor and the chip is airy and crunchy and amazing. These chips are delicious on their own and even more amazing dipped in tomato basil hummus if you want to overload yourself like me!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Unlike the other version of these that I have tried, I really love the flavor and crunch on these! Actually, I rarely find it anywhere, but when I do, I can go through an entire large bag without really thinking about it. Totally delicious!
Lindsey C.
Diamondhead , MS
I love these hummus chips. As a registered dietitian, these are affordable yet healthy. And the taste is amazing. It was hard to not eat the entire bag! A perfect go to snack
Carina O.
I found the set Rite Aid. So far I really like them! The first ingredient are chickpeas! The taste and serving size rocks!
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
I haven't had the chance to try these because I haven't been able to find any near me but they look amazing!!
Ana Paula C.
Coldstream , BC
I love this food so bad. I take it with me everywhere, and some of my friends that tried loved too. It's so delicious, and I am so happy with the ingredients, flavour. I would definitely recommend this yummy food!
resha p.
Corona, CA
Are these as healthy as they claim?
Beth E.
Kyle, TX
Do these tend to be on the dryer side?