BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

More whole grains...kashi® seven whole grain granolas are a delicious way to get more whole grains into your diet. Each serving delivers over two thirds of your daily needs. For taste...our seven whole grains provide a variety of colors, textures, shapes and flavors that add up to pure eating enjoyment. We believe food that is good for you should taste good too! For nutrition...whole grains are one of nature's superfoods. Sure, they're known for their fiber content, but they're also packed with hundreds of beneficial phytonutrients. We chose our unique blend of kashi seven whole grains and sesame® for its supreme nutritional profile-- a complete plant protein with energy sustaining complex carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.

Emily S.
anything from Kashi is very expensive for what you get, which is a huge drawback. However, if you're looking for healthy cereal that actually tastes good, this should be your go-to. You just have to know what you're getting yourself into with the price.
Misty M.
It's ultimately delicious. Kashi cereal has always been my favorite kind of cereal so this was a no-brainer for me. And like all the other Kashi products I have purchased in the past, this has been wonderful as well.
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
I don't know why, but I almost love eating granola cereal more than regular cereals. The texture is satisfying and the flavor is great for something so healthy for you. Eating granola cereals like this make me feel so energized throughout the day and the berries added to this mix give just the right amount of sweetness.
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
I haven't try any of the kashi product but i heard so much about this product and will definitely give it a try specially its bar as its all natural and organic. will be great for my family health and will add this product in my diet plan. will definitely going to try this product soon.
Andrea G.
Wyandotte, MI
Kashi makes wonderful healthy whole foods that are Nutritiously delicious! I pour Cashew milk or Almond milk over my Cereal and sometimes heat this up for 30seconds. The Granola has a wonderful flavor and the added dehydrated berries plump up well in the milk. I have great energy all morning with this in my tummy.💖
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! It tastes fantastic, is healthy, and fills you up. I have bought it several times and don't plan on stopping. Kashi in general is a bit more expensive than other brands, but for good reason. The quality is high and worth the couple extra bucks.
Noelle A.
Tyler, TX
I don't always get the chance to eat breakfast in the morning but when I do you better know I'm having a bowl of kashi and some coconut milk!!! But when I don't get the chance to eat I will throw some on a bag snack on it throughout the day or put some in a bowl of dairy free yogurt
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I really like this Kashi Summer Berry Granola. It has a nice flavor and taste. It also did not skimp on the berries in my box. I bout this at Whole Foods because I have enjoyed a lot of other Kashi products, especially their cereals and granola. I would recommend this to others.
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
This has to be one of my favorite granolas, and I have tried many. I think these have just the right amount of sugar. Not too much but definitely enough. Would repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for a tasty and healthy granola option.
Alyssa L.
New Salem, PA
Probably the most delicious health cereals put there. The berries provide just the right amount of sweetness without over doing it. I feel full until lunch after having this in the morning. Sometimes at night I'll even have it as a snack to avoid having cravings for something bad.