Kashi® Stretch Island Fruit Co. Abundant Apricot All-Natural Fruit Strips uploaded by Angeleen O.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stretch Island Fruit Co. Abundant Apricot All-Natural Fruit Strips: 1/2 serving of fruit in each strip Kosher

Buy on Walmart
Emilee C.
Beloit, OH
LOVE these fruit strips!! They are all natural only from fruits no extra added ingredients that you can't pronounce the name of! These are a great option when your out of fruit! Super tasty, I always have them in my pantry!!
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
These are Amazing! I loved the fact that the variety pack came with yummy flavors like Apple, strawberry, and grape I love those fruits a lot! I got these in Costco for a good price and they bring a lot to last you the whole month. I would recommend to people who don't like eating their fruits in whole.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
The apricot along with other flavors are all very tasteful, healthy alternative to the typical fruit snacks. Meets my expectations and I will keep buying them because they are delicious! I would recommend them to others!
Carly F.
Northville, MI
These are seriously one of my favorite 'guilt' free sweet treats. Fruit leather has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid and not much has changed. I buy these in bulk because I enjoy them so much!
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
Love my Kashi bars, any kind is good for me!!! 💞😋😘💕 Fantastic flavor and good for me!! Kids love them too, best part is.... they're usually on sale!!
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
We get these at Costco in they are great snack instead of fruit snacks why not have a healthy treat great taste great texture last forever
Liswa W.
This fruit strip has good texture and is a good snack. I bought it before at Costco. It is a healthier snack choice than chips.
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
YUMMMM!!! THIS TASTED SO GOOD. IT ALSO ISN'T TOO BAD ON THE CALORIE SPECTRUM AND IT KEPT ME FULL FOR HOURS!