BY KASHI #65 in Cereal

Strawberry Fields® Certified Organic Cereal Combines The Fresh Taste Of Organic Strawberries Plus Raspberries In Each Spoonful!

Ingredients :

Organic Long Grain Rice, Organic Hard Red Wheat, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Freeze-dried Strawberries, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt, Organic Freeze-dried Raspberries.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Megan W.
Rexburg, ID
Oh my god. I love this cereal. And funny enough when I first purchased it I bought the wrong one. My daughter was temporarily staying with me several weeks back and one morning I saw some cereal she had in a container with dried strawberries which I had with a bit of milk and thought - "Yum"! I kept meaning to ask her what cereal it was but kept forgetting and when I found myself in the cereal aisle a few weeks back I picked up a box of the first cereal I saw with flakes and dried strawberries.

As it turns out - my daughter happened to pop over a few days later and while we were standing in the kitchen - chatting - while I prepared food - the cereal box caught my eye and I remembered and said .. "Lauren - look .. I found your cereal and I just love it - so thank you for turning me onto it". To which she responded - that's not the cereal I had when I was staying here. Ha! So I gave her a handful of my cereal and guess what - she likes it even more then the brand she bought.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I really like the cereal. This is relatively healthier than a lot of cereals out there and is a little pricey but worth the money if you don’t want to load up on sweets first thing in the morning. The flavor is really great and it’s not too overwhelming, and it is a crunchy cereal as well
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I enjoy this cereal with almond milk but just as a snack. The taste is just a little too bland for my liking in the morning. I like having this snack as a healthy alternative to some of the sweet cravings I have so I would definitely recommend it.
Stephanie M.
This is so much like the Special K cereal that I love. To me they are one in the same in flavor. I love eating this because the flavor is so fresh and delicious and yet I feel healthy and satisfied after a bowl. Great way to start the day!
Deborah F.
Washington
I absolutely love kashi cereals. I normally don’t eat cereal, but kashi is just so good, and most of them are pretty nutritious and healthier than your normal cereal. Most of them are lower in sugar, carbs and fat, & higher in protein.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Hands down favorite brand for this type of cereal, knocks Special K out of the park. There’s just something about it, and also the ingredients and story behind the brand are also amazing! Try these I promise you’ll be happy!
Elena C.
As far as healthy cereals go, I am a big fan of this one. Though I wish the cereal definitely had more than three grams of fiber, it does have quite a bit more of protein than you would expect out of a quick breakfast item. I am also a huge fan of strawberries, and I cannot handle plain flavored cereals. If you want something filling for your tummy, I would surely recommend this cereal.
Rochelle L.
I love Kashi because they’re healthy and tasty. Cereals are always difficult for me since I try to eat healthy. Kashi offers excellent, wholesome flavors and goes so well with vanilla almond milk. I bought this product at Walmart.
Hannah L.
Cumming
Super healthy and great way to start my morning. I pair it with coconut milk, and it’s delicious. The one thing I don’t like is that not much comes in the box, but it’s fine besides that. The fruit inside tastes fresh!
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!