BY KASHI #95 in Frozen Entrees

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Steam Meal™ Roasted Garlic Chicken Farfalle.
37g whole grains.
15g protein.
4g fiber.
0g total fat.
The seven whole grain company.
All natural*.
New!
Natural* white chicken, asparagus & spinach over Kashi™ 7 whole grain farfalle pasta with a roasted garlic, tomato, red wine and basil sauce.
Cozy up to our tasty steamed entrees with the all natural* goodness of whole grains and crisp vegetables. Steam & enjoy!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17644-A.
No artificial ingredients, only minimally processed.
1 serving.

Kate R.
This is delicious. I love Kashi because it's a brand I can trust to be healthy even when I don't have the time. I like to keep them on hand when I am in a hurry but still want a healthy meal. They are a little more expensive than your average frozen dinner but very worth it!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
This product is great. The packaging is wonderful too. This is always my top go to product. I recommend this product to just about everyone I know. I believe that the price for he quality is outstanding! I defiantly recommend this product.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious
Edith N.
El Paso
it is always so good to not be eating just white pasta, and kashi always gives you the comfort of whole grain pastas
Danielle T.
I'm going on the inside out and dresses like that lol but it's not going good for you guys
Eduardo Enrique C.
Miami Fl
Es un producto de muy buena calidad, en sabor, variedad, tamaño compacto ideal para consumir en el trabajo, en la escuela, en casa, compartir con amigos, precio accesible y su disponibilidad en todos los supermercados y tiendas de nutricion