BY KASHI

Kashi® Steam Meal™ Sesame Chicken.
35g whole grains.
17g protein.
8g fiber.
9g total fat.
The seven whole grain company.
New!
All natural*.
Natural* white chicken with edamame, carrots, red pepper & roasted green beans in a spicy citrus sesame sauce with Kashi 7 whole grains & sesame™ pilaf.
Cozy up to our tasty steamed entrees with the all natural* goodness of whole grains and crisp vegetables steam & enjoy!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17644-A.
*No artificial ingredients, only minimally processed.
1 serving. see more...

Alexis S.
Chula Vista , CA
I love this product.  I purchased it for my husband and I and he loves the taste.  We purchase this product from our local store so its easy to find.  We are repeat costumers and we will continue to purchase this product.  I highly recommend getting this
Taliyah d.
111 Noah’s way
Gn did Jambi bu in cj dun sunrise Brunei du dubbed he enumerated n rj fcyvhv h hhvhvhvuhvgcg cggccgcg. Buvvytx t fog fy cygnet I. Fg tfucrrx f.  Hi f fg. I go ggg I i.    Fg xt itch bbg vv. Vhvyyc. Cgguydx yd.  fixture u g. Gg go chi gu grid cc virgin gn ch h to no hug g
Kelsey S.
Foodie Expert
Both sesame and chicken in the same dish, what could be better?! Such a healthy meal to quickly warm up for dinner when you are on the go and don't have time to prepare food. And you don't have to feel guilty indulging in this healthy treat!!!!!!!!
Sonia C.
Not my fave, but it's edible. Healthy and good. Only tasted it once. I like the brand and all the different varities
Caley H.
Foodie Expert
So convenient and natural ingredients. Yes yes YES! They are extremely delicious as well! Definitely a must try!
Lõrè N.
Good healthy chocolate crushed wheat. Easy and delicious, the price (for sale) is also very good. My husband, who usually cinnamon bread crisis or eat ris puffs love this rice is a guilty pleasure of mine. Dark cocoa for breakfast? Yes please. Also, wheat powder is my favorite grain texture.
Thiago C.
Muito maravilho recomendo muito bom cobra bem a péla eu recomendo com certeza use e abuse pq ele realmente faz sucesso