BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Spicy Black Bean Enchilada.
The seven whole grain company.
25g whole grains.
8g protein.
8g fiber.
All natural.
Red skinned potatoes, black beans, roasted red pepper, roasted corn & spinach in a corn & Kashi™ 7 whole grain tortilla, side of bulgur and Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame™ pilaf with vegetables.
Say hello to the whole grain goodness of our all natural entrees. Cooked to pleasing perfection, our range of recipes will satisfy your every taste.
Vegetarian.

Bee K.
Saco, ME
This is pretty decent, for a frozen meal. It;s a little more expensive than I want it to be, but I guess that's what you pay for ingredients you can pronounce. Mostly. it's a pretty good value. Pretty good flavor. I'd recommend it, I guess, if there wasn't a cheaper option.
Helen H.
OMG favorite meatless entree ever. The first time I tried this, I was skeptical that an enchilada and side of rice could fill me up during a workday, but I was stuffed! Gave me plenty of energy to finish the day strong without any residual carb-loaded feeling.
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
Some nights are hectic and I depend on frozen food for something quick and easy. I feel that this is healthier than most frozen meals available. The taste is great, although adding some herbs and spices gives it a more homemade taste.
Brittany C.
I love all of their little microwaveable meals. Great for on the go and still fairly health conscious compared to other lunch options. The price and options are great too!
Alyssa A.
Wish there was more in it but it's a "diet" meal. Super easy to prepare. A little more expensive compared to similar products. Delicious natural ingredients.
Kayla A.
This is a pretty decent meal for frozen food. The ingredients are good and the calories etc aren't too bad.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI
I really like Kashi enchiladas. They are a nice, vegetarian dish that is easy to make when I am in a hurry.
Gabrielle G.
So delicious can't wait to try more flavors definitely recommended such a delicious quick and easy meal
Marti R.
Jujuy
Me encanta este producto, por que hago muchas enchiladas en mi casa y me encanta probar siempre cosas nuevas.