BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® All Natural* Southwest Style Chicken.
Grilled chicken breast seasoned with lime, cumin & a hint of chipotle, fire roasted onions & corn, red & green peppers, Kashi 7 whole grains & Sesame™ pilaf.
Say hello to the delicious goodness of our all natural* entrees. Cooked to pleasing perfection, our range of recipes will satisfy your every taste.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
No artificial ingredients. Only minimally processed.
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
16g protein.
6g fiber.

Amanda V.
Columbia
When I am in the mood for Mexican this is my go to. I love how I know ingredients are more natural and that's always a good thing when I am shopping for something I'm going to put in my body. I love how they don't add too much salt either.
Sam G.
Edinburg , TX
I just recently tried this brand and I think it is great! This product was very good and I know I will purchase it again. I've always tried one of their cereals and I love how much protein their products have!
Destiny H.
Junction city
Really tasty and surprisingly fresh for a frozen meal. I eat with hot sauce, salt and pepper. I just wish it was a little more affordable to fit into my budget better.
Jennifer G.
Wahiawa, HI
Tried this for the first time yesterday and I absolutely love it! The flavor was amazing. I didn't have to add any other seasonings. Definitely recommend this.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
Great tasting t.v dinner one of my husband's favorite meals to take on his 12 hour shifts at work. It is healthy and affordable and incredibly good for you.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
I like the kashi entrees as an easy option and find that they make a good start to a meal but I will also want a salad or side dish.
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
The spice was on point, wish there was more chicken , but overall the quality was good for the price. Recommend.
Katya V.
Holland , PA
Easy to make and fast. You can make it on a go. Pack I️t for lunch or snack as your running around
Emily H.
Lawton
I love these kashi dinners! Easy to make and nice portion sizes! I always buy! So good.
Loubna B.
Al hoceima
Is a good product and everyone agreed on this view.

I am always prefer to used in my kitchen because it is distinctive .