BY KASHI

Kashi® Almond Soft-Baked Squares - 5 CT.
New!
Kid Friendly!
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
Bite into our delicious soft-baked squares made with whole grains and naturally sweetened for a tasty snack your family will love.
Made with Whole Grains. All Natural. see more...

Kashi Soft-Baked Squares Almond - 5 CT
  • "They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar)." in 2 reviews
  • "These aren't Kashi's best but they are still pretty good, but you have to keep in mind how healthy they are." in 1 review
Leandro M.
Leandro M.
Grand Bourg
This is a delicious breakfast bar but I wouldn't say that it keeps me full. I am looking for more protein and less calories in something claiming to be a meal replacement. I wouldn't buy this product for a snack but definitely not again for an actual meal replacement.
But no depend to this all the time.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
They are very rich and natural products without sandwich type and that's yncreible saves any time or for a snack in the afternoon
julianna d.
julianna d.
West vancouver, British Columbia
Their not the best product from kashi I've ever tried but their not really that bad. their good for when your on the go
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
Kashi is a great brand for all natural snacks/food. It's really healthy. These almond squares are especially good. You can have these for breakfast and it will give you enough energy. This is a great option for an on-the-go snack!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
North Bay, ON
These bars are very yummy and fill you up! They are a great source of energy. I definitely recommend them.
Komal P.
Komal P.
These look good, have yet to try this product. Are they chewy?
karina justin r.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Very good and healthy but tastes a little off but thats normal for kashi its just all organic