BY KASHI

Kashi® Almond Soft-Baked Squares - 5 CT.
New!
Kid Friendly!
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
Bite into our delicious soft-baked squares made with whole grains and naturally sweetened for a tasty snack your family will love.
Made with Whole Grains. All Natural. see more...

Kashi Soft-Baked Squares Almond - 5 CT
  • "They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar)." in 2 reviews
  • "These aren't Kashi's best but they are still pretty good, but you have to keep in mind how healthy they are." in 1 review
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME
When I'm looking for something healthy but satisfying I reach for Kashi all natural cookies. Great taste too.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I love Kashi bars because they really fill you up! I like to take before or after workout with coconut water. Delicious!
Amber D.
Long Beach
They have an alright taste. But a lot of Kashi products are absolutly great a little pricey for a for bars. But worth it if your trying to find something cleaner to add to your diet. Thats quick for and energy booster.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
These are ok to eat... but definitely still way to processed for me. And over priced. I would recommend making your own and freezing them. They taste a lot better!
Kimberly E.
Lewisburg, PA
These bars are okay, not great. You really do not get a lot of protein for the calories. The tatse is comparable to other bars. I can see how some people would prefer the soft-baked texture - especially compared to similar snack bars that are sticky or crunchy.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely adore Kashi snacks.......especially these soft-baked almond squares, they are so delicious!!
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Kashi is the best! These bards taste so good they don't even make you think you are eating healthy but you ARE! My kids eat them like candy and I don't have any guilt when they are snacking on them!
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
These aren't my favorite Kashi, it is a meal replacement but still left me hungry after. There are other flavors that taste better and are worth the price
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I love everything by Kashi. They are so tasty and super easy! I grab one on the go and it is super filling! SOOO healthy too! Always a plus!
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I really do enjoy these. They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar). Some of them are a bit dry so keep a drink close by. They offer several flavors so there really should be something for everyone.
Komal P.
These look good, have yet to try this product. Are they chewy?
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Very good and healthy but tastes a little off but thats normal for kashi its just all organic