BY KASHI

Kashi® Almond Soft-Baked Squares - 5 CT.
New!
Kid Friendly!
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
Bite into our delicious soft-baked squares made with whole grains and naturally sweetened for a tasty snack your family will love.
Made with Whole Grains. All Natural. see more...

Kashi Soft-Baked Squares Almond - 5 CT
  • "They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar)." in 2 reviews
  • "These aren't Kashi's best but they are still pretty good, but you have to keep in mind how healthy they are." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these Kashi Soft-Baked Squares as an added boost of energy when I am hiking up a mountain and looking for gemstones. They are delicious and exactly what I need when I feel I am about to keel over and die of sweaty, exhaustion. I will purchase these again for this purpose and recommend.
Amber D.
Long Beach
They have an alright taste. But a lot of Kashi products are absolutly great a little pricey for a for bars. But worth it if your trying to find something cleaner to add to your diet. Thats quick for and energy booster.
Tanisha B.
I buy the Kashi meal replacement bars for both my husband and myself. We are both so busy running around, it makes it hard to grab a healthy meal. With these, they are healthy and keep both of us full until our next meal. There are so many choice to choose from as well, so we are able to have a different bar each morning.
Jamie C.
Grawn, MI
I really do enjoy these. They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar). Some of them are a bit dry so keep a drink close by. They offer several flavors so there really should be something for everyone.
Alexis B.
Not a fan of these bars at all. Dense in carbs and fat with minimal protein while toting quite a bit of sugar. Depending on what your needs and fitness goals are these could very likely be detrimental to your diet.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are yummy bars and are filling. I would use them as a meal replacement only for breakfast but I usually eat a small breakfast anyway. The taste is pretty good but it is nowhere as sweet as I was expecting.
Stacie S.
League City , TX
Kashi is the best! These bards taste so good they don't even make you think you are eating healthy but you ARE! My kids eat them like candy and I don't have any guilt when they are snacking on them!
Kimberly E.
Lewisburg, PA
These bars are okay, not great. You really do not get a lot of protein for the calories. The tatse is comparable to other bars. I can see how some people would prefer the soft-baked texture - especially compared to similar snack bars that are sticky or crunchy.
Taylor T.
I've never tried anything from Kashi that I completely hated. Although these aren't their best, when you're on the go it's better than grabbing something fast food.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are ok to eat... but definitely still way to processed for me. And over priced. I would recommend making your own and freezing them. They taste a lot better!
Komal P.
These look good, have yet to try this product. Are they chewy?
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Very good and healthy but tastes a little off but thats normal for kashi its just all organic