BY KASHI

Kashi® Almond Soft-Baked Squares - 5 CT.
New!
Kid Friendly!
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
Bite into our delicious soft-baked squares made with whole grains and naturally sweetened for a tasty snack your family will love.
Made with Whole Grains. All Natural. see more...

Kashi Soft-Baked Squares Almond - 5 CT
  • "They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar)." in 2 reviews
  • "These aren't Kashi's best but they are still pretty good, but you have to keep in mind how healthy they are." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert
I use these Kashi Soft-Baked Squares as an added boost of energy when I am hiking up a mountain and looking for gemstones. They are delicious and exactly what I need when I feel I am about to keel over and die of sweaty, exhaustion. I will purchase these again for this purpose and recommend.
Tanisha B.
I buy the Kashi meal replacement bars for both my husband and myself. We are both so busy running around, it makes it hard to grab a healthy meal. With these, they are healthy and keep both of us full until our next meal. There are so many choice to choose from as well, so we are able to have a different bar each morning.
Jamie C.
Grawn, MI
I really do enjoy these. They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar). Some of them are a bit dry so keep a drink close by. They offer several flavors so there really should be something for everyone.
Alexis B.
Not a fan of these bars at all. Dense in carbs and fat with minimal protein while toting quite a bit of sugar. Depending on what your needs and fitness goals are these could very likely be detrimental to your diet.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Fitspiration Expert
These are yummy bars and are filling. I would use them as a meal replacement only for breakfast but I usually eat a small breakfast anyway. The taste is pretty good but it is nowhere as sweet as I was expecting.
Taylor T.
I've never tried anything from Kashi that I completely hated. Although these aren't their best, when you're on the go it's better than grabbing something fast food.
Melissa S.
I agree with some of the other reviewers and they aren't my favorite Kashi snack. I thought they had a weird aftertaste. I would try the bars over these snacks.
Emmi M.
They taste good but i think they are over priced and i feel there more calories then protein. I like the almonds and how soft they are.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
I absolutely love these. They have lots of varieties and they are all delicious as well as filling. These are perfect for after a hard workout in the morning!
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
I find these bars to be filling, but I feel like the texture of them are a little off-putting. Great selection of flavors which is nice.
Komal P.
These look good, have yet to try this product. Are they chewy?
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Very good and healthy but tastes a little off but thats normal for kashi its just all organic