BY KASHI

Kashi® Almond Soft-Baked Squares - 5 CT.
New!
Kid Friendly!
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
Bite into our delicious soft-baked squares made with whole grains and naturally sweetened for a tasty snack your family will love.
Made with Whole Grains. All Natural. see more...

Kashi Soft-Baked Squares Almond - 5 CT
  • "They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar)." in 2 reviews
  • "These aren't Kashi's best but they are still pretty good, but you have to keep in mind how healthy they are." in 1 review
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
These bars are great if I need just a small snack to hold me over. They are just the right size and delicious.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I agree with some of the other reviewers and they aren't my favorite Kashi snack. I thought they had a weird aftertaste. I would try the bars over these snacks.
Emmi M.
Emmi M.
They taste good but i think they are over priced and i feel there more calories then protein. I like the almonds and how soft they are.
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
I buy the Kashi meal replacement bars for both my husband and myself. We are both so busy running around, it makes it hard to grab a healthy meal. With these, they are healthy and keep both of us full until our next meal. There are so many choice to choose from as well, so we are able to have a different bar each morning.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Long Beach
They have an alright taste. But a lot of Kashi products are absolutly great a little pricey for a for bars. But worth it if your trying to find something cleaner to add to your diet. Thats quick for and energy booster.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert
I use these Kashi Soft-Baked Squares as an added boost of energy when I am hiking up a mountain and looking for gemstones. They are delicious and exactly what I need when I feel I am about to keel over and die of sweaty, exhaustion. I will purchase these again for this purpose and recommend.
Laura C.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
These are ok to eat... but definitely still way to processed for me. And over priced. I would recommend making your own and freezing them. They taste a lot better!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Lewisburg, PA
These bars are okay, not great. You really do not get a lot of protein for the calories. The tatse is comparable to other bars. I can see how some people would prefer the soft-baked texture - especially compared to similar snack bars that are sticky or crunchy.
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I love Kashi bars because they really fill you up! I like to take before or after workout with coconut water. Delicious!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Grawn, MI
I really do enjoy these. They are best for me in place of breakfast, I wouldn't recommend them as a snack as they have all the calories of a meal (hence meal REPLACEMENT bar). Some of them are a bit dry so keep a drink close by. They offer several flavors so there really should be something for everyone.
Komal P.
Komal P.
These look good, have yet to try this product. Are they chewy?
karina justin r.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Very good and healthy but tastes a little off but thats normal for kashi its just all organic