BY KASHI

Certified Organic, Our Whole Grain Corn Flakes Get A Touch Of Molasses For A Sweet And Tasty Breakfast.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Corn*, Cane Sugar*, Salt, Molasses*

Miko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved this product. I wanted to get her something delicious yet nutritious. It’s good value for the price. I think next time I’ll try the other cereals in the line. It’s great with almond milk. I would recommend it.
R C.
This is a really good cereal. Unfortunately the kids don't like it. Because its healthier than most, that's why! Its pretty tasty and filling. Hopefully it grow on the kids. Will be buying this again for sure and recommending it to others!  5/5
Christy E.
Morrisville, NC
Purchased at: Target
What an awesome tasting cereal with health benefits on top of it all! Thanks for creating a cereal I can feel good about!
Hailee L.
Guyton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a super yummy cereal! I love that the cereal is organic and provides me with enough nutrients for breakfast.
Ashley V.
Encino, CA
We jokingly refer to this cereal as "stick and twine" and sometimes it does feel like that's what we're eating. It's important to me that Kashi can be part of a balanced breakfast. They make it easy. Sometimes a bit difficult to find, but that's not the biggest deal.
Lara M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love my Kashi with almond milk in the morning. I want substance and this cereal offers a healthy alternative to the mainstream brands with lots of chemicals and sugars in their product.
Hanna F.
Fort Lee, VA
One of my favorite cereals! I love eating it plain or normal it’s even good in yogurt with some fruit!
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,179 reviews
Kashi is the bomb! They are delicious and you won't be disappointed. So many different flavors now. Something for everyone!
Tara T.
Austin
Kashi is the absolute best brand of healthy cereal. Not only is this cereal organic and protein packed, it’s way lower in sugar than the majority of cereals on the market and still manages to be delicious. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a healthy alternative to mainstream breakfast cereal.
Suzanne B.
HEAD OF ST, NS
Good. Love it wirh fresh fruit added in. Love this brand. Always stock up when it’s on sale because it’s not cheap.