BY KASHI

Certified Organic, Our Whole Grain Corn Flakes Get A Touch Of Molasses For A Sweet And Tasty Breakfast.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Corn*, Cane Sugar*, Salt, Molasses*

mella B.
manassas
This cereal is soooo good!! I love this with yogurt or with milk. I eat this occasionally once or twice a month. I usually find this in Target or Walmart. The flavor is sweet and savory yum! I love mixing in bananas and would certainly recommend this to others. Its a great cereal!
Kristina S.
Normandy Park, WA
This Simply Maize cereal is a cross between corn flakes and corn pops. Puffy corn flakes would be a good description, with a bit of a molasses taste. Interesting, but not something I would eat every day. I added some Rice Crispies or Cheerios, along with half of a sliced banana, and Lactaid 2% milkfat milk. I have a problem with eating and digesting popcorn, with the shells getting caught in my teeth, and not digesting very well, as I have occasional bouts of diverticulitis related to seeds and hard shells. This cereal is made from partially ground "organic whole grain corn", shell and all. I ended up adding the remainder of the box to the bird feeder, as I don't believe in wasting food. I think I prefer something made from finely ground corn, like the corn in corn flakes or corn pops. I will admit that soggy regular corn flakes are kind of hard to take on a daily basis, which is why I keep mixing and matching different cereals at breakfast.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
Love this product good cereal but I also use it like a granola! It's healthy but taste great. It's worth the price because it's higher quality compared to the other cereals that have additives and high sugar contents added to them. I will keep buying :)
Jessica W.
Don't feel bad for the carbs when I eat this healthy cereal. The price is more than I like to pay for cereal, but u can usually find it on sale. And when making healthier choices, u have to get used to shelling out a little more. Don't mind so much when it's as tasty as this is.
Denise Tamburini M.
Doral, FL
Taste is ok. Price is a bit high. On the other hand, after purchase I found out Kashi is GMO, so I never finished the box. Now what isn't GMO, you may ask? Well, that's true. But IMO we already have enough with those we don't know about, to also consume GMO knowingly. So for me it's not worth the hasstle.
Jackie A.
I liked this cereal. It wasn't too sweet, and is gluten free. I kind of prefer the blueberry version of this cereal, but this one is good too! I bought from publix, but I also see it at target for a good price.
Diana R.
Love this cereal ! Its completely healthy and contains a bunch of whole grains. I eat this almost everyday and when i run out, its not hard to find. Its pretty pricey because its made from all natural ingredients but its worth it!
Rachel J.
Dallas, TX
I love their cereals and how healthy they are. I usually eat cereal every morning when we have it. I like to switch it up though so I'm not fully committed to one particular one lol. Still like this though
Lindsey B.
This cereal is super tasty! I put bananas and a little bit of honey in it and it's SO good. The cereal in my opinion though is a little pricey but very healthy. I would recommend this to a friend!
Grace D.
I'm usually not a cereal person because it's too sugary, but this is so good with just a little bit of sweetness. It's also pretty filling, which works as a meal when I'm on the go or just busy with my little people at home😊