BY KASHI

Certified Organic, Our Whole Grain Corn Flakes Get A Touch Of Molasses For A Sweet And Tasty Breakfast.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Corn*, Cane Sugar*, Salt, Molasses*

Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Debbie L.
I buy Kashi cereal a few times a year. The corn cereal is my favorite and knowing it is quality and organic helps a lot. I buy this at a few select grocery stores since it isn't carried at every one. It is a little more expensive than the other cereals but well worth the extra few cents. It has quality ingredients and lower sugar than others. I will continue to buy this.
Krista W.
Ipswich
I don't eat a lot of cereal but when I do I eat Kashi!  It has great healthy ingredients and fills me up in the morning.  I think it has a nice light sweet flavor to it and I probably eat a bowl about 3 times a week.  I always add fresh fruit to it for a little extra flavor!
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Everybody seems to hate these, I tried them a couple of times and they did not disappoint. They are like other cereals with less sugar, but they were not that bad.
Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
susie L.
Tampa
This cereal is a little bland, but it’s a great additive to my oatmeal in the mornings. It keeps me full throughout the day so I’m not eating again until late lunch. It’s a great brand that lists all of there ingredients
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, healthy, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
M M.
Springfield, MA
This is one of my favorite cereals. Vanilla flavor of the perfect sweetness, thick and crunchy enough to not get soggy, but not impenetrable like Grape Nut "rocks". I used to see this cereal regularly at several grocery stores in my area, but it seems to no longer be carried by the in my area. I have to travel to NJ to get it, but its worth the commute.
Tara T.
Austin
Kashi is the absolute best brand of healthy cereal. Not only is this cereal organic and protein packed, it’s way lower in sugar than the majority of cereals on the market and still manages to be delicious. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a healthy alternative to mainstream breakfast cereal.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
My everyday cereal. I have the worlds most sensitive stomach and this does not cause me any issues. The only down side is the price is a little high and there is not much in the box itself. None the less I do buy this monthly