BY KASHI

Certified Organic, Our Whole Grain Corn Flakes Get A Touch Of Molasses For A Sweet And Tasty Breakfast.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Corn*, Cane Sugar*, Salt, Molasses*

Charnita F.
DOTHAN, AL
This cereal is just too hard to chew. It actually hurt my teeth; I was in pain for hours after eating it. The taste is also very bland and is something that has to grow on you. I could probably stomach it with a little work (fruit or something) but it's not worth the pain and suffering.

I couldn't even finish the box. I ended up throwing it in the garbage (something I never do). I'm a huge fan of Kashi but this one is a huge "NO" for me.
Denise T.
Doral, FL
Taste is ok. Price is a bit high. On the other hand, after purchase I found out Kashi is GMO, so I never finished the box. Now what isn't GMO, you may ask? Well, that's true. But IMO we already have enough with those we don't know about, to also consume GMO knowingly. So for me it's not worth the hasstle.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
My everyday cereal. I have the worlds most sensitive stomach and this does not cause me any issues. The only down side is the price is a little high and there is not much in the box itself. None the less I do buy this monthly
mella B.
manassas
This cereal is soooo good!! I love this with yogurt or with milk. I eat this occasionally once or twice a month. I usually find this in Target or Walmart. The flavor is sweet and savory yum! I love mixing in bananas and would certainly recommend this to others. Its a great cereal!
Dan H.
Lincoln
Kashi never disappoints with their cereal and this is a great example. Though it is a bit pricey, you definitely get what you pay for. Also, great snack for hiking, and full of fiber! I definitely recommend
Lindsey B.
This cereal is super tasty! I put bananas and a little bit of honey in it and it's SO good. The cereal in my opinion though is a little pricey but very healthy. I would recommend this to a friend!
Patricia W.
High Springs, FL
This cereal remains crispy, is gluten free, and tasty. It is not overly sweet. I enjoy that it does not have a lot of added preservatives. I have eaten it on occasion. It is average value for organic cereal. I do not have a photo of the cereal to add.
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
Not the most flavorful but that's just because it doesn't have a ton of sugar. Keeps me full for hours which is important for a breakfast for me. It's also good health wise.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
Kashi® Simply Maize Cereal cereal is a cross between corn flakes and corn pops. Puffy corn flakes would be a good description, with a bit of a molasses taste. Interesting, but not something I would eat every day. I added some Rice Crispies or Cheerios, along with half of a sliced banana, and Lactaid 2% milkfat milk. I have a problem with eating and digesting popcorn, with the shells getting caught in my teeth, and not digesting very well, as I have occasional bouts of diverticulitis related to seeds and hard shells.
Ally H.
The best cereal for diets! It tastes so good and is nice and healthy. I usually eat this in the morning but it is a nice snack too! Kids also love this even though it is a healthy cereal. I would recommend this to everyone who wants to eat healthier