BY KASHI

Certified Organic, Our Whole Grain Corn Flakes Get A Touch Of Molasses For A Sweet And Tasty Breakfast.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Corn*, Cane Sugar*, Salt, Molasses*

Buy on Walmart
Debbie L.
I buy Kashi cereal a few times a year. The corn cereal is my favorite and knowing it is quality and organic helps a lot. I buy this at a few select grocery stores since it isn't carried at every one. It is a little more expensive than the other cereals but well worth the extra few cents. It has quality ingredients and lower sugar than others. I will continue to buy this.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Everybody seems to hate these, I tried them a couple of times and they did not disappoint. They are like other cereals with less sugar, but they were not that bad.
Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
susie L.
Tampa
This cereal is a little bland, but it’s a great additive to my oatmeal in the mornings. It keeps me full throughout the day so I’m not eating again until late lunch. It’s a great brand that lists all of there ingredients
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, healthy, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
M M.
Springfield, MA
This is one of my favorite cereals. Vanilla flavor of the perfect sweetness, thick and crunchy enough to not get soggy, but not impenetrable like Grape Nut "rocks". I used to see this cereal regularly at several grocery stores in my area, but it seems to no longer be carried by the in my area. I have to travel to NJ to get it, but its worth the commute.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
My everyday cereal. I have the worlds most sensitive stomach and this does not cause me any issues. The only down side is the price is a little high and there is not much in the box itself. None the less I do buy this monthly
mella B.
manassas
This cereal is soooo good!! I love this with yogurt or with milk. I eat this occasionally once or twice a month. I usually find this in Target or Walmart. The flavor is sweet and savory yum! I love mixing in bananas and would certainly recommend this to others. Its a great cereal!
Kristina S.
Normandy Park, WA
This Simply Maize cereal is a cross between corn flakes and corn pops. Puffy corn flakes would be a good description, with a bit of a molasses taste. Interesting, but not something I would eat every day. I added some Rice Crispies or Cheerios, along with half of a sliced banana, and Lactaid 2% milkfat milk. I have a problem with eating and digesting popcorn, with the shells getting caught in my teeth, and not digesting very well, as I have occasional bouts of diverticulitis related to seeds and hard shells. This cereal is made from partially ground "organic whole grain corn", shell and all. I ended up adding the remainder of the box to the bird feeder, as I don't believe in wasting food. I think I prefer something made from finely ground corn, like the corn in corn flakes or corn pops. I will admit that soggy regular corn flakes are kind of hard to take on a daily basis, which is why I keep mixing and matching different cereals at breakfast.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
Love this product good cereal but I also use it like a granola! It's healthy but taste great. It's worth the price because it's higher quality compared to the other cereals that have additives and high sugar contents added to them. I will keep buying :)