BY KASHI

Organic crispy whole corn flakes with a hint of molasses. Whole Grain Stamp: 23g or more per serving. Exchange: 1 1/2 Carbohydrates. see more...

Gabrielaa C.
Denver, CO
I was introduced to this cereal by my boyfriend. At first I was a little skeptical to try it, because it reminded me of cat food. I gave it a go and now its the cereal that I eat every morning, its a cereal thats more on the healthy side and I love that.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
First of all, Kashi is a brand I really trust. I like their ingredients, their prices, and their flavors yet to let me down. I feel full after a bowl of this healthy cereal, and though I try to avoid too much cereal, this is a crutch of mine. I love it!
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
I normally love Kashi, but the Simply Maize simply does nothing for me. I hate the texture, its like eating cardboard with milk. I ended up taking the box down to the dock and trying to feed it to the ducks, but they wouldn't eat it either.
Jill S.
One of my favorite of its Kashi cereals. It is quite bland and simple. It is a much healthier option than other cereals. I love the taste and texture. The price point is a bit higher than other ones but I believe it's a quality purchase.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Over-priced corn flakes. Less artificial ingredients and sugar than some of the other brands, but you definitely pay for that. The taste is just that - corn flakes, not bad but to me not worth the high price. I would not buy again.
Isabel W.
Fulton , IL
I struggled for months trying to find a cereal brand that was healthy, but yet affordable.... Kashi was that brand for me!!! I love that I know exactly what I am eating; that there are not extra, surprise ingredients.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
I adore this brand of cereal. Kashi makes me feel good about what I'm consuming, and while it is a bit pricey, it is worth it. It is tasty and is good for breakfast or on the go. Would buy again and would recommend!
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
A simple cereal that fills you up and keep you going all the way to lunch time! Great when paired with fresh cut fruit or raisins to balance out your breakfast. Also great dry as a little afternoon snack.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
Love this cereal! It's nice and crunchy, I have it for breakfast or lunch... Or dinner at least 3 times a week. I like the flavor because I can add my honey Greek yogurt to it and have it as a parfait
Kelli W.
This cereal is packed full of delicious flavor and has some good things in it for you too. When I am in a rush and I don't feel like cooking breakfast I love having this as an option in my pantry.