BY KASHI

Our New Salted Chocolate Chunk Chewy Nut Butter Bars Are Made With Almond Butter And Coconut Oil — Meaning You Can Feel Good About Eating Something So Good. And Best Of All, This Vegan Bar Is Made With Certified Transitional Ingredients, Which Means Every Time You Buy A Bar You’re Directly Supporting Farmers In Their Journey To Turn Their Farmland Organic In The U.S.

So Not Only Are Our Salted Chocolate Chunk Chewy Nut Butter Bars Good To Eat, They Are Good For You (With 8 Grams Of Sugar) And Good For The Farming Community. Now That’s A Good-good-good (Or A Win-win-win)!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats*, Brown Rice Syrup, Almond Butter, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks*† (Cane Sugar*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*), Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Sorghum, Almond Flour, Dates, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil*, Palm Oil, Oat Fiber*, Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond, Soy And Coconut Ingredients. May Contain Milk, Peanuts And Other Tree Nuts.

• Has anyone tried these? What kind of nut butter do they use?1 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My son and I love these bars. We have tried all three boxes they have at my Wal-Mart. I love that these bars are healthy for you and they are also vegan. I'm starting my transition into eating healthier and becoming more aware of what I'm putting into my body and the Kashi bars have helped me do just that. These bars taste great which I love because some other healthy bars my son and I have tried we didn't like the taste at all. The Kashi bars have become a staple in my house.
Pooja M.
I can't stop eating these. I go through two boxes in a week! They're so SO good. I love the almond butter and the best part is that the chocolate chunks are really soft and melty. My favorite bar of all time. I just wish it was a bit cheaper. Hope Kashi never stops making this!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Welp! These are just DELICIOUSNESS! I tend to grab some granola bars or protein bars to leave at work for when I get hungry or need a sweet snack. I just tried these and fell in love. They are chewy, melty, and not too sweet. I am usually not a fan of milk chocolate but its not too heavy in these bars and they are only on top. They are also pretty addicting! LOL I got mine at Target for around $4 if not less. I will continue buying these!
Anna L.
Buchanan, MI
I'm not a huge fan of these. They are very messy because the chocolate chips and other parts of the granola bar fall of easily. The flavoring is extremely sweet and gives you a sugar high. The bar is soft and squishy, but they are bars that I wont buy again.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Nice variety. Recently it came to Costco, tried it and I really like it. It is not overwhelmingly sweet. There are a lot of ingredients, some are natural, but couple unknown ingredients that I can not pronounce. I would recommend these bars.
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
These are by far my favorite bar right now. I currently have a box in my car house and drawer at work. I buy these at Publix but I’ve also bought at target before. I enjoy the dark chocolate almond butter it is the best I have tried yet
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
There’s a lot of healthy bars that the chocolate is just distasteful but with kashi brand the chocolate is healthy and tastes great I am so glad I gave this brand a try and it’s affordable
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
For healthy food, this is quite tasty. I like the chunks of chocolate and the overall crunchiness of the bar. The overall price is OK compared to other healthy/organic snacks. The only downside of this product is, it is not in your all grocery stores and depending on the area of town (Atlanta specifically) the pricing can increase several dollars for the same size box.
Ali S.
Lancaster
These granola bars are addicting. They're creamy and sweet, and not too many calories. They're big enough to satisfy a craving, but they're guiltless and delicious.
Christina G.
Columbia
I really love these bars. It seems like a small thing, but the chocolate chunks are really soft and kind of melt into bar. It's not too crunchy, and the almond butter is good too. They're a great quick snack.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Has anyone tried these? What kind of nut butter do they use?

Kohl's