Kashi® Salted Caramel Pecan Chewy Nut Butter Bars uploaded by Tiffany L.Kashi® Salted Caramel Pecan Chewy Nut Butter Bars uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY KASHI

Our Family Of Chewy Nut Butter Bars Is Growing And They’re Sure To Satisfy With The Goodness Of Whole Grains And Creamy, Almond Butter All While Tasting Like Your Favorite Dessert. And It Gets Better. By Indulging In This Bar, Made With Certified Transitional Ingredients, You’re Directly Supporting Farmers In Their Journey To Turn Their Conventional Farmland To Organic. Talk About Tasting Good And Doing Good.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats*, Brown Rice Syrup, Sorghum, Pecans*, Almond Butter, Cane Sugar*, Dates, Coconut Oil*, Almond Flour, Palm Oil, Oat Fiber*, Salt, Molasses*, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract* For Freshness.

Contains : Pecan, Almond And Coconut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My son and I love Kashi bars. We first tried them about two weeks ago. I love that they are a healthy snack for the both of us and they taste good. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for around $3.75 which isn't a bad price at all. This box is vegan and all the boxes have organic ingredients in them. Kashi bars are one snack I will continue to buy for my son and I.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought this yesterday i already have 4 other kinds and I just added this one soft and chewy. Its good just like the rest iv tried.

Target