BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Roasted Vegetable Thin Crust Pizza.
14g protein.
9g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
320mg ALA Omega-3.
The seven whole grain company.
All natural.
Broccoli, onions, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts & garlic, mozzarella & provolone cheeses with a tomato pesto sauce on a stone fired Kashi 7 whole grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.

Delaney C.
Frozen pizza is never amazing, but this is pretty close. Super flavorful, especially in the sauce, but not too overpowering in any particular area. Veggies are nice and roasted/caramelized, cheese is evenly sprinkled, and the crust gets nice and crispy on the edges that I love. A healthy alternative to the normal guilt experience of pizza.
Bethany C.
Hatboro, PA
This is a delicious and well-balanced treat for vegetarians like myself. If you're expecting the greasiness of delivery pizza, you won't find it here, but if you want to feel like you've consumed something wholesome and extra tasty, this will fit the bill!
Alexandra M.
This is my all time favorite veggie pizza and Schnuck's (local grocery store) stopped carrying it!! I've been bummed out I haven't been able to find it at any nearby. Best flavor and I never feel poorly after eating it as I would for example a frozen CPK pizza.
Leah W.
Quantico, VA
I was not a huge fan of this pizza. I realize it's supposed to be a healthy option but the crust was very cardboard-like. I also did not care for the sauce that was on this pizza. I would not recommend this pizza to others. It is fairly expensive for the size of the pizza.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love it, a really fast and time saving lunch on my lazy days when I don't want to cook. I put this in my oven when I get home and by the time I'm done changing and washing my face it is baked. Time saving and it tastes delicious.
Jennifer H.
I love Kashi pizzas. The crust taste fresh and homemade. The toppings are always good quality. There's always a lot of toppings. Easy to bake. Cuts nicely. The veggies aren't overly mushy for a frozen pizza. The cheesy and nice and stringy. It taste as a whole like you made the pizza yourself. The veggies have a nice roasted, smokey flavor. The sauce isn't too salty or sweet. The flavors all compliment each other nicely. Very good pizza for frozen pizza. Much healthier too. Kashi uses better ingredients and helps me not feel so guilty if I over indulge a little. Not badly priced either. I haven't ever had any problems with Kashi pizza and this flavor combo is very tasty. The crust is nice and light with a good crisp too.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I feel like vegetable pizzas are always either great or horrible. This one was great, it was a perfect combination of veggies and tasted delicious. the price was also right. I will be buying this pizza again
Shikha H.
Irving, TX
I try to eat healthy and pick brands that use whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Kashi has been one such brand I've been trying out.

While I love the ingredients and nutrition in these pizzas, I feel like Kashi has a way to go in flavor and texture with their pizzas.

Compared to other frozen pizzas, this is lower in calories and has a lot more vegetables. Unfortunately, it lacks on the cheese part and could use still more toppings. But, that also brings into the issue of calories... I'd be willing to take on some more calories for a more "topped" pie. It would be more filling as well then.

The crust is definitely thin and bakes up crispy. For being a healthy, light crust- it does a great job.

The price is also a bit high, but most health food products are, and I'm willing to pay it if the product is worth it. Unfortunately, I will not be buying this item regularly. I'm just not a fan of frozen pizzas overall, and this product does not do much better than any other brand except in the area of using better ingredients.
Sai P.
My husband love this pizza. When are having a movie night marathon I often bake this pizza for him. It's light and crusty with nice balance of veggies. It's a must have!
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
So I'm not a huge fan of frozen pizzas, especially since I'm trying really hard to lose the baby weight that I gained while being pregnant, but Sometimes you just gotta have something quick, easy, and yummy. Kashi's roasted vegetable pizza is DELICIOUS, which is surprising because, well, it's frozen... And I don't have that weighted down feeling after eating a normal pizza because this is loaded with vegetables and its thin crust. And the caloric guilt isn't nearly as bad as it is with some other pizzas!