BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Latest Addition To The Tlc&Trade; Family Of Snacks Is Our Tlc, Tasty Little Crunchies Granola Bars. We Start With Our Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains And Sesame, And Bake Them Up With The Wholesome Goodness Of Roasted Nuts, Whole Seeds, And Warm Spices. And With 4G Of Fiber And 6-7G Of Protein, Our Crunchy Granola Bars Are As Nourishing As They Are Tasty. Baked With A Healthy Sprinkling Of Crunchy, Roasted Almonds And Rich, Natural Roasted Almond Butter, Our Roasted Almond Crunch Granola Bars Have 4G Of Fiber And 6G Of Protein.&Nbsp; 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame: Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Grains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste. 4G Fiber: From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 6 Protein: From Crispy Soy Grahams And Whole, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Whole Flax Seeds For A Delightfully Nutty Way To Get Your Omega-3S. A Magical Blend Of Nutmeg, Cinnamon And Cloves. Naturally Yummy! At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Spirits. So, We're Offering You A Great-Taste Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi&Trade; Tlc,&Trade; Tasty Little Crunchies.

• Has anyone tried this product and loved it just as much a...1 Answers
Bek O.
Kashi granola bars are my favorite by far! They are packed with yummy grains and protein filled almonds! Also, they have dark chocolate, which automatically makes it yummy! I highly recommend this Kashi bars!
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Actually I got this as a sample from some other program, I really enjoyed this. But I have just tried this flavour and it comes in various flavours, so I can't say anything right now.. But ya this one is good
laney r.
Florida
I love this Nola bar more than any granola bar I’ve ever eaten it is so amazingly made with the nice taste of almond chocolate and salt it is so good and very appetizing it’s very affordable also I purchased these at PublixI
Lorena C.
Caledonia , MI
These are great to keep with you in case you get hungry throughout the day. Instead of buying a bag of chips to snack on you can eat a couple of these and it will satisfy your cravings until your next meal
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
These tasted really bad. They were tough, fibrous and overall a terrible texture with cardboard/ Chinese warehouse flavor. I wasn't expecting them to be as gross as they were. Definitely not worth the price
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I don't usually like granola bars - they're either too sweet or the texture for me is just a little bit off. These were decently sweet but not terrible so and I like the chewiness with a hint of crunch. I wish the macros were a little more friendly but they're a good option for a quick grab of a bar. Needs more protein though!
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love this bar, and I love putting it in the kids' lunch bags because I know it will be eaten and I feel confident it's good for them. I love the fact the product is organic and a mix of good grains. The almonds, to me, are the perfect compliment to the cereal flavors.
Brittany P.
Strafford , MO
I'm currently snacking on one of these bars right now. I bought it at walmart while shopping for snack bars. I am a repeat consumer and love the taste. These are super healthy with low calories and sugar. I would recommend to many of my friends who also like snack bars.
Jennifer T.
These are not my favorite granola bars. They aren't bad, but I can definitely think of other brands that I prefer to this one. Although I enjoy the large pieces of almond and the sweet crunch, these bars seem to be lacking something; they are not very flavorful. Even though they are not my favorite, they do solve the mid-day stomach rumbles.
Meghan B.
Little Falls, NJ
The Kashi TLC bar is great when your on the go. I usually like to enjoy one pre or post workout. This is also great to always have in my bag incase I get hungry but don't have access to a meal for a few hours with my busy schedule! The flavor is great and it's packed with nutrients!
Koko K.
Has anyone tried this product and loved it just as much as i did?