BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Latest Addition To The Tlc&Trade; Family Of Snacks Is Our Tlc, Tasty Little Crunchies Granola Bars. We Start With Our Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains And Sesame, And Bake Them Up With The Wholesome Goodness Of Roasted Nuts, Whole Seeds, And Warm Spices. And With 4G Of Fiber And 6-7G Of Protein, Our Crunchy Granola Bars Are As Nourishing As They Are Tasty. Baked With A Healthy Sprinkling Of Crunchy, Roasted Almonds And Rich, Natural Roasted Almond Butter, Our Roasted Almond Crunch Granola Bars Have 4G Of Fiber And 6G Of Protein.&Nbsp; 7 Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame: Our Unique Combination - With Rolled Grains For Hearty, Natural Goodness You Can See And Taste. 4G Fiber: From The Delicious Diversity Of Our Seven Whole Grains. 6 Protein: From Crispy Soy Grahams And Whole, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Whole Flax Seeds For A Delightfully Nutty Way To Get Your Omega-3S. A Magical Blend Of Nutmeg, Cinnamon And Cloves. Naturally Yummy! At Kashi, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care: A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Spirits. So, We're Offering You A Great-Taste Snack You Can Feel Great About - Kashi&Trade; Tlc,&Trade; Tasty Little Crunchies.

• Has anyone tried this product and loved it just as much as i did?1 Answers
Meghan B.
Verona, NJ
The Kashi TLC bar is great when your on the go. I usually like to enjoy one pre or post workout. This is also great to always have in my bag incase I get hungry but don't have access to a meal for a few hours with my busy schedule! The flavor is great and it's packed with nutrients!
Jennifer T.
These are not my favorite granola bars. They aren't bad, but I can definitely think of other brands that I prefer to this one. Although I enjoy the large pieces of almond and the sweet crunch, these bars seem to be lacking something; they are not very flavorful. Even though they are not my favorite, they do solve the mid-day stomach rumbles.
Koko K.
I am a huge fan of nuts so this bar is perfect for me. it gives you a lot of crunch and the taste is impeccable. its a great early morning snack
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
The flavor is there and it's good! The only thing is, these are very crunchy and hard to bite into. Not good for young kids and super messy to!
Anamelissa A.
Austin
When I worked 2 jobs I would get these to hold me over and not starve. Didn't feel as guilty eating them and they're great with Greek yogurt
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the taste of these! A bar I can actually just munch on all day!
It's not cardboard ish and the flavor is great!!
Stephanie  L.
Very good for when you are on the quick go to school or work you can replace it as breakfast
Kristina v.
Wiarton , ON
Yum! Yum! Yum! I eat these everyday for my afternoon snack. They are healthy and made with whole ingredients but still taste good.
Koko K.
Has anyone tried this product and loved it just as much as i did?