BY KASHI

Our New Red Sea Salt Teff Thins Combine Ancient Grains (Teff Is The Staple Grain Of Ethiopia) With Toasted Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds And Just A Sprinkle Of Red Sea Salt.

This Non-gmo Project Verified Snack, With Its Bold, Nutty Flavor, Might Just Awaken The Adventurer In You. These Thins Are Great By Themselves Or Delicious Dipped In Hummus.

Ingredients :

Kashi Flour Blend (Chickpeas, Whole Grain Teff, Teff Flour), Tapioca Starch, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Oat Fiber, Apple Cider Vinegar, Red Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : May Contain Milk.

Megan C.
Atlanta
These are the bomb! I eat these several times a week as a snack, proportioned so I don’t over eat. A little on the pricey side, but I love that I can actually read the ingredients!
Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
I love these crackers! I originally bought these because they were vegan but these crackers are delicious. I like how thin they are, perfect on their own for a quick snack. They also didnt break when trying them with hummus which was great. I reccomend these to all my friends.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Kashi is a great brand and I trust their ingredients. They think of their consumer and keep the extras minimal without sacrificing taste! These taste like they would be unhealthy but they are so delicious!
erin l.
Fresh Meadows, NY
i love these with hummus! they taste really good also with cheese. they are affordable and very yummmy. i def. recommend these if you are on the hunt for a good snack to take to work or a picnic !!!!!!
Paige W.
Kasha has some really great crackers! They are expensive and there's not that many in the box which is a bummer. I personally like the food should taste good crackers much better.
tRAvion F.
Northridge
Haven't had these. This brand has great healthy vegan cereal. Needs more options defenitly with the crackers & chips. More healthy no dairy ingredients less of that
Mair M.
Redding, CA
These are a great cracker, and I love kashi as a brand. However, they're supposed to be a healthy option and they're almost as bad as every other cracker on the market. They're also on the pricey side because they're a health food brand.
Olivia H.
Fontana, CA
I was intrigued by a cracker made of teff and picked a box of these up on sale, they were not good at all, there was a nasty after taste, no one in the family would eat them, not even my dog, they ended up in the trash.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
am very pleased. Wonderful taste, perfect texture and thickness. They are crisp and light. Great by themselves or with cheese or hummus.
Aia E.
Arish, North Sinai
I love this soon much I eat them with cup of tea and delicious I love try it again and again I recommended it for every one