Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKashi
Kashi Quinoa Corn & Roasted Pepper Savory Bars

Kashi® Quinoa Corn & Roasted Pepper Savory Bars

by Kashi

Small seed. Long history.Twelve thousand feet above sea level, in the remote Altiplano region in southern Bolivia, our quinoa is grown and harvested by a collective of dedicated family farms. It's so high up in the mountains, it can be hard to breathe, but the cool climate and sandy soil make it the ideal environment for quinoa—today and for the past 3,000 years.It was a process we just had to see for ourselves, even if that meant taking a few planes, maybe a train, and a really bumpy van ride. With the help of our quinoa supplier, Andean Naturals, we were able to visit the home of this mighty nutritious superfood to get an up close and personal look at how it's been cultivated for centuries.

Does this bar taste sweet or like an oatmeal bar?
is the corn in the bars ground or whole? would they be ok for someone with diverticulitis whom can not eat corn?
I've been wanting to try savory granola bars. Are these any good?
Start your review of Kashi® Quinoa Corn & Roasted Pepper Savory Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Karina S.
Los Angeles, CA
These are addictive. Most bars are so sweet that I have trouble eating the but these, wonderful! Sort of like crispy biscuits with a kick. I prefer this one to the milder basil bars but both are delicious. I'm not much of a sweet tooth so it's nice to snack on something salty for a change. Like the earlier reviewer I purchased these at Target. I hope Kashi continues making these, don't know if they are completely healthy but I don't feel as bad as when I eat chips for that salt craving. Great for a snack at work or on a hike.
Caly M.
hi all well i love new things or rather always innovate always good love most foods ropas makeup and chocolate
Shani Č.
Tampa, FL
This is an excellent snack to throw in my purse and have on hand anytime I feel hungry while waiting, driving or even shopping. It tames the hangry beast and helps me to stay focused on the task at hand.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
These are pretty good they aren't so hard they're going to break your teeth like some bars. They are a little dry though but overall I think the taste is what you're expecting if you want a healthy snack then here you go.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
Unique and savory crackers. I really enjoyed them. Tasted like a roasted bell pepper flavor. It was weird but rather good.
Krista B.
Trout Run , PA
If I could taste these at a 0 star, I would. They taste horrible. I love savory snacks, especially this flavor combination, but these were terrible.
Pamela V.
Anchorage, AK
Love them great snacks , filling and great for you. Kasha always makes quality products!
Anu V.
Greenville, NC
great snack for daily use. easy to pack for lunch. affordable. great flavor. healthy. great for kids and adults.
Kelly O.
Sherwood, AR
Love this brand! I know purchasing their products that I'm taking quality products home. I like to keep this at my office for afternoon snack.
Anastazja W.
These are absolutely delicious! They have a really nice flavor, kind of reminds to a peppery hummus. They also are not too hard, so you don't have to forcefully bite it, and not too soft. I bought this at Target with the help of an application. Definitely worth!