BY KASHI #88 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kashi® Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bars.
New.
Tastier recipe! Crunch on this!
With toasted grains and naturally yummy goodies, these tasty bars are sure to satisfy your every crunch craving.
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
5g Protein.
12 Bars. see more...

• How do this taste? Are they worth the price and a...Be the first to answer!
  • Thoughts? Are these worth the hype? Found a great deal!1 Answers
  • Are these available year round, or seasonal like many other pumpkin...4 Answers
Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bars - 12 CT
  • "Actually taste like pumpkin spice, and they are really good for you!" in 1 review
  • "great snack and you could even have it for a fast breakfast." in 1 review
  • "I feel like I've been missing out so when I decided to buy some Kashi crunchy granola bars instead of Little Debbie snacks to appease my sweet tooth without ruining my health." in 1 review
Hali N.
Hali N.
Laporte , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
rolled whole grain blend (hard red wheat, oats, rye, triticale, barley), roasted salted whole almonds, brown rice syrup, soy protein isolate, evaporated cane juice crystals, soy grits, chicory root fiber, raisins, sunflower seeds, evaporated cane juice syrup, cranberries, vegetable glycerin, corn flour, honey, rice starch, expeller pressed canola oil, oat fiber, evaporated salt, natural flavors, molasses, kashi seven whole grains & sesame flour (whole: oats, hard red wheat, rye, brown rice, triticale, barley, buckwheat, sesame seeds), sunflower oil, soy lecithin, peanut flour, whey protein isolate.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Tallahassee, FL
These are 2 thin granola 'bars' in each pack. They are much crunchier than bars like the Chocolate Almond & Sea Salt which are the thicker, chewier granola bars. These also crumble much more.
I do like pumpkin spice flavors and really liked these bars overall. I usually don't like crunchier, drier bars like this but I thoroughly enjoyed this flavor. The texture was a bit too crunchy for me but the flavor of these bars made that a minor negative point for me.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
These taste exactly like pumpkin spice, delicious and also nutritious! And, even better, they are available year round! Last year when my dad found them, I may have eaten the entire box myself, they are that yummy. Since then I've bought a few boxes and even taken them on trips with me. If you like pumpkin spice and can't wait until the fall to get your pumpkin kick, pick some of these up! I found mine at Krogers and Walmart.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
brandon, FL
Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola bars are a good on-the-go snack. They are made by Kashi, so there are less additives and better ingredients. The pumpkin spice flavor is not too sweet and not too tart and the flax adds an additional benefit. One bar has enough nutrition to satisfy, as a snack, and is relatively low on sugar, calories, fats, and carbs. The only drawback is that they are just a little dry.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
Review for: Granola Bars Crunchy Pumpkin Spice Flax 8.4 oz
I really liked the flavor of these pumpkin spice bars. They're not too sweet, they have a bit of crunch, and they're completely satisfying. Every ingredient is pronounceable and common-- I like that. I like simple, every day ingredients. They're competitively priced, so you won't have to sell your prize milk cow to buy a box! Affordable, healthy and tasty--What more could you possibly want?
Jami B.
Jami B.
There are very few Kashi products I don't like. There are also some that are just downright amazing and these Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunch Granola bars are amazing. They are perfect for on the go and taste amazing dipped in vanilla yogurt or peanut butter or even a cup of hot cocoa (try it then judge!). I'd buy again and again and again...
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I like the crunchy bars from Kashi way better than the chewy ones. I've been eating these since high school (a decade ago) and they're still as delicious as ever. Each pack has 2 bars in it, for a total of 170 calories, 4g of fiber, and 5g of protein. Good substitute for a cookie - they go great with a glass of milk.
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I just love the Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bars. They are delicious, and really not unhealthy, compared to all of the other brands. I purchased them at Marcs. They are definitely worth the cost. I would not add anything else. They are perfect as they are. I definitely would recommend these Granola Bars.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Monticello, GA
These are far less crumbly than the infamous Nature Valley bars, but still that crispy texture. There is a pumpkin spice bar that is more like a NutriGrain bar, but I do find their flavor to be a bit more potent. I like the various seeds and grains in this bar, and I especially enjoy it midday as a pick-me-up.
Cristi M.
Cristi M.
Little Elm, TX
Review for: Granola Bars Crunchy Pumpkin Spice Flax 8.4 oz
I always love when it is fall and these pumpkin spice flax bars are available. They have just the right amount of pumpkin spice and are full of pumpkin seeds. I love the little crunch that they provide. My kids also really like these bars so they are a winner in my house. I wish they were available year round.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Boston, MA
Are these available year round, or seasonal like many other pumpkin products out there?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
Anyone know where to buy these cheaper then Wal-Mart?
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Athens, Tn
Thoughts? Are these worth the hype? Found a great deal!
Chantel T.
Chantel T.
How do this taste? Are they worth the price and as healthy as they claim to be? I'd like to try the brand Kashi sooner or later.