BY KASHI

Kashi® Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bars.
New.
Tastier recipe! Crunch on this!
With toasted grains and naturally yummy goodies, these tasty bars are sure to satisfy your every crunch craving.
The Seven Whole Grain Company.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
5g Protein.
12 Bars.

Kashi® Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bars
  • "Actually taste like pumpkin spice, and they are really good for you!" in 1 review
  • "great snack and you could even have it for a fast breakfast." in 1 review
  • "I feel like I've been missing out so when I decided to buy some Kashi crunchy granola bars instead of Little Debbie snacks to appease my sweet tooth without ruining my health." in 1 review
The best breakfast/snack bar around, but very hard to find! If you find these ...stock up! There is also a granola version which of course is amazing. These are loaded with flavor and nutrients. They are not overpowered with the pumpkin flavor either.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
These are great granola bars. The ingredients are high quality and the taste is amazing. They are not overly sweet and taste very much of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger...just the way that pumpkin spice should taste. They also include flax and pumpkin seeds, so they are super good for you. A pack comes with two thin, crunchy granola bars inside. Great for backpacking or for storing in your desk at work.
Kayla W.
I had tried Kashi cereal a long time ago. I thought maybe I just needed to give it a second chance. So I bought pumpkin granola bars. Awful!! Tasted like cardboard. It was dry and gross. Even the seeds had no taste. I wouldn’t waste your money as these are pricey products too.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical that these bars might taste too strongly of flax seed when I saw the title but I was wrong. Delicious! They're very crunchy and sweet with almost a caramalized flavor to them. The pumpkin flavor wasn't especially strong but they tasted like fall.
Christena A.
Fullerton, CA
These are too die for!!! I loove these bars i take them with me everywhere i go. They come with 2 bars per pack and they taste sooo good. I love that its a good grab and go snack that keeps you going. Its like fall all yer round!!
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
I really like these ! I’m a huge pumpkin kind of girl and I have to say these are very flavorful. I took one star away because they are a little on the dry side but besides that their delicious! I would definitely keep buying.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness!!! The serious CCCCCRUNCH and then BAM of flavor. Impressive. Easy to nibble and savor. And so packed w protein fiber and flax?!? HOW do they do it?!?
Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
Spicy, sweet, and crunchy! They’re so yummy with the perfect balance without having an overwhelming flavor or being too crumbly (like some other brands I know!).
Melissa S.
Ishpeming, MI
I just finished eating one of these with a yogurt! Got them on clearance at Walmart and had never had them before. Very tasty! And nice and crunchy. And because it's Kashi, you know it's good for you. I would definitely recommend and will be buying more for myself!
Marley P.
These granola bars are so good. I prefer them to the popular Nature Valley crunchy granola bars. The ingredients are better, and the flavors are more unique. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick, healthy snack. I will buying again for sure.
Sara T.
Boston, MA
Are these available year round, or seasonal like many other pumpkin products out there?
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
Anyone know where to buy these cheaper then Wal-Mart?
Tamara L.
Athens, Tn
Thoughts? Are these worth the hype? Found a great deal!
Chantel T.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do this taste? Are they worth the price and as healthy as they claim to be? I'd like to try the brand Kashi sooner or later.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Is the pumpkin flavor overpowering? Any good?