BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Satisfy your sweet tooth with our all-natural Layered Granola Bars. Baked with soft fruit, pumpkin and spices, they're sure to make you smile. Our Pumpkin Pecan Kashi® Layered Granola Bars. Crunchy pecans and just the right amount of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. 7 Whole Grains. Our unique combination--for hearty, natural goodness you can see and taste. Naturally Sweetened. For pie lovers--a sweet blend of pumpkin and soft fruit. 4g Fiber*. A tasty way to get fiber you need. 4g Protein. From pecans and crispy soy grahams. *3g total fat per serving.

Melissa A.
Espanola, NM
Two of my favorite flavors, pumpkin and pecan.. These are a delicious and healthier treat or snack to have, they taste amazing. I love Kashi products, SMITHS/Kroger sometimes has these as part of their buy 5 sale, great time to grab them....
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
I tried this at a morning meeting my company hosted. I really don't go for the pumpkin flavored snacks, however i tried this and was pleasantly surprised great flavor and the crunch was nice. it paired well with my Hazelnut Coffee. I always like how simple and clean Kashi products are packaged. I would buy this or suggest this to a friend.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is my go to Fall favorite breakfast item! What sold me on this item was, of course, the fact that it had real pumpkin and pecans! The price of these was pretty inexpensive and I kept a box of these at work. The flavor was subtle but enjoyable! The textures were outstanding and made me enjoy the product even more! Great for fall!
Hilary O.
Seattle, WA
OMG if you have never had a Kashi bar go out and buy one now! These are so delicious that its hard to even look at other brands. They are very filling for me. Perfect for an on the go breakfast or just a snack. I'm an at-home Mom now but when I worked in an office I always kept a box of these or the mocha almond granola bars in my desk.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
Although these are more pricey than Quaker granola bars, they are healthier and taste a lot better! The pumpkin pecan is delicious and is great for fall. They're more filling than traditional granola bars and are great to take on the go. If you love pumpkin then you'll love these!
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
YUM YUM YUM!! Pumpkin and pecan?!?!?!?! Where can you go wrong with that combination. Its a wonderful brand as is, very healthy in moderation. Trusted brand, I usually buy this at Walmart or Albertsons. I would recommend this is anyone who loves those wonderful fall flavors!
Lauren A.
Bristol, PA
I love all kashi granola bars but these ones are especially delicious especially in the fall. I ate chewy bars growing up and realized as I got older that they aren't quite the healthiest option. These kashi bars taste great and a better for you.
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
I am not a fan of sweets. At times I need a quick pick me up or that perfect snack to tie me over between meals. I love the fall and all the flavors that come along with it. For that the Pumpkin Pecan granola bars from Kashi are a favorite.
Jessica W.
Johnstown, PA
I prefer crunchy breakfast bars. These are delicious! I love pumpkin spice flavors as well as the next but a lot of snacks seem to have more spice flavors than pumpkin. These absolutely do not. Great flavor balance and very very healthy.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Delicious! I adore anything pumpkin and I especially love these Kashi Pumpkin Pecan Layered Granola bars. They're a convenient, on the go snack or meal and are filling enough to hold you over until you're able to eat again. I really like these and would highly recommend.
Nicole W.
These look and sound amazing! Is the top layer chewy and hard or soft?