BY KASHI

Delicious And Nutritious, Kashi® Pilaf Is A Hearty Foundation For Any Meal. Plus, Our Heritage Blend Of 7 Whole Grains & Sesame, Has 6g Protein, 5g Fiber And 44g Of Whole Grains* Too. It's Easy To Cook Up A Hearty Hot Breakfast, Side Dish, Or Vegetarian Main Meal By Adding Your Favorite Ingredients.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Blend (Whole: Oats, Brown Rice, Rye, Hard Red Wheat, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds).

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've always been a pretty big fan of Kashi cereals, especially the puffed rice, it's a better choice than the sugar infested option of Smacks. With this you can add stevia and or cinnamon along with almond milk and have a supremely healthier alternative than most cereals available. Even in Granola there are hidden sugars and fats that wouldn't be expected. Make sure when you're eating the Kashi puffed rice that you don't pour the milk until you're ready to eat, otherwise you might be left with a soggy bowl of cereal.
Milana A.
Aberdeen, SD
I bought this to try out something new for my healthy dieting! It was not expensive as other healthy cereal choices! I love the flavoring too! I would totally go for it again! I would post a picture but I threw away the box way before I knew about Influenster!
Melian U.
San Diego
My sister a vegetarian yoga instructor here in San Diego California first introduced me to Kashi products. I am not a vegetarian but I was sold on the sanctity of my body and we'll see through whole and healthy foods. Namaste.
Melissa B.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This is my fave rice alternative!! I even make a sweet variation that I eat for breakfast instead of oatmeal. It has great texture, chewy but still with a great bite to it.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
I LOVE Kashi products. This one, especially. If you're looking for a sweet cereal, this isn't for you. Some would say this is bland, but I love it. It's healthy and yummy with milk.
Amelia T.
Kashi 7 Grain Pilaf is a great, quick and delicious staple in our house. It's healthy and doesn't contain any preservatives. It's all natural and cooks quickly. I buy this often. We eat it at least once every two (2) weeks and rely on it for a variety of meals.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Not my favorite but with the right mixtures you can definitely make this a good snack to have and to stay nice and healthy
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
Kashi is just so great I wish there would be a little bit more product for the price but none the less still great taste
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Pilaf is good for you and taste great. Kashi is a brand you can trust to always be a healthy choice.
Alex S.
Newark, DE
i love to eat whole grain. when i eat this, I know I am eating a healthy and natural pilaf. and it always tastes amazing!