BY KASHI

Delicious And Nutritious, Kashi® Pilaf Is A Hearty Foundation For Any Meal. Plus, Our Heritage Blend Of 7 Whole Grains & Sesame, Has 6g Protein, 5g Fiber And 44g Of Whole Grains* Too. It's Easy To Cook Up A Hearty Hot Breakfast, Side Dish, Or Vegetarian Main Meal By Adding Your Favorite Ingredients.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Blend (Whole: Oats, Brown Rice, Rye, Hard Red Wheat, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds).

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've always been a pretty big fan of Kashi cereals, especially the puffed rice, it's a better choice than the sugar infested option of Smacks. With this you can add stevia and or cinnamon along with almond milk and have a supremely healthier alternative than most cereals available. Even in Granola there are hidden sugars and fats that wouldn't be expected. Make sure when you're eating the Kashi puffed rice that you don't pour the milk until you're ready to eat, otherwise you might be left with a soggy bowl of cereal.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Milana A.
Aberdeen, SD
I bought this to try out something new for my healthy dieting! It was not expensive as other healthy cereal choices! I love the flavoring too! I would totally go for it again! I would post a picture but I threw away the box way before I knew about Influenster!
Leigh D.
henrieville
Yummy and I just love the texture once the almond or coconut milk absorbs mmm! Warning if it’s to dry your gums may get scratched just like with eating any granola type product
Melissa B.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This is my fave rice alternative!! I even make a sweet variation that I eat for breakfast instead of oatmeal. It has great texture, chewy but still with a great bite to it.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite cereal hands down. I love the flavor and I love the quality I know when I eat this that I'm eating something good for me. They are top quality
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
I LOVE Kashi products. This one, especially. If you're looking for a sweet cereal, this isn't for you. Some would say this is bland, but I love it. It's healthy and yummy with milk.
Amelia T.
Kashi 7 Grain Pilaf is a great, quick and delicious staple in our house. It's healthy and doesn't contain any preservatives. It's all natural and cooks quickly. I buy this often. We eat it at least once every two (2) weeks and rely on it for a variety of meals.
Melian U.
San Diego
My sister a vegetarian yoga instructor here in San Diego California first introduced me to Kashi products. I am not a vegetarian but I was sold on the sanctity of my body and we'll see through whole and healthy foods. Namaste.

back