BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Pesto Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
240mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Roma tomatoes, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese & feta cheese with a basil pesto sauce on a stone-fired Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.

Anna M.
Greensburg, IN
Great crust! Stayed crunchy after baking. I felt like it could have used a little more pesto sauce, but still a very tasty pizza.
Reema B.
I love the conveince of these. I love that they are healthy, but I found the pesto used in this to be a bit salty for my liking.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
Kashi is one of my favorite frozen pizza brands. It's natural and healthy. I love the thin crust plus the pesto is a good mix up!
Monica C.
So yummy!!! And feel like I'm not cheating too much when I eat it!! I would def recommend this if you want a healthy cheat meal
Hailey K.
North Ogden, UT
Yummy. One of my go to lunch items. I can't believe the crust gets so crispy. I love that I know all of the ingredients in it.
Mary C.
Pensacola, FL
Pesto is my favorite thing in the world and mix it with pizza and it makes it so much better! I absolutely love Kashi products!
Amy N.
Try as I may, I cannot stomach this pizza. The crust tastes like cardboard and I had to throw it all out. Would never buy again
Jill C.
Love the flavor of this pizza, and I do not feel guilty after eating it. Heats up well and does not taste like a frozen pizza.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
This is delicious I love the fact that I am trying to better my diet and eat healthy but still can eat pizza. Kashi is the best
Audry C.
Dickinson, ND
Love pizza period, But this Thin crust is at the top of my list. Pesto and all the other ingredients were fresh and delicious.