BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Pesto Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
240mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Roma tomatoes, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese & feta cheese with a basil pesto sauce on a stone-fired Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.

Corrine G.
Tempe, AZ
Great flavor and such an easy dinner that is delicious and not terrible for you! If you like pesto or thin crust this pizza is perfect
kelsey g.
Belvidere , Tn
I am always a big fan of Kashi. I love pesto, so I loved this pizza. The only thing I don't like is that Kashi can be a bit expensive.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
The pepperoni thin crust pizza is my favorite. The cheese is soooo good and I like to add extra mozerella for more of a cheesy taste
Jhyorleth n.
When I get together with my friends I usually take so many pizzas because it is so easy and I can get vegetarian pizzas for those who do not eat meat. Everyone always enjoys and the pizzas are eaten! I love pesto and cheese. Really hits the place! Pair it with some wine and you have a nice Italian dinner.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
This pesto is amazing. It takes a normal personal pizza and makes it something special it gives it a whole new dimension of flavor
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly love the pesto flavor on this. It tastes like the pizza was made by a pizza shop and the salt and seasoning is perfect.
Laurelaine M.
Bradenton, FL
Thinking about this is making my mouth water right now. I love Kashi pizzas, and I especially love pesto, so this one is fantastic!
Jeannie L.
This is good. I like that it's natural. I don't like it compared to other brands, primarily because word the price, but it's good.
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I love them pizza and especially this one because I know it's healthy it doesn't totally erase the exercise I did earlier that day
Paige T.
Jacksonville
A healthy alternative to frozen pizza. The pesto is very tasty! Not many calories given that it is a pizza. It's a good splurge.