BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Pesto Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
240mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Roma tomatoes, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese & feta cheese with a basil pesto sauce on a stone-fired Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.

Brittany M.
Convenient and healthier than ordering in! We do prefer another brand over Kashi, but you can go wrong with this. We especially like the pesto!
Meghan H.
Struthers, OH
Can't go wrong with froze pizza. Convenient to have in freezer for a quick dinner or for when you have unexpected guests. Great tasting pizza
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I buy this frozen pizza when It is on sale at stop and shop. It is pricey than other alternatives. When it is on sale I buy a lot of them.
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
I love kashi brand products. So when I found out they carry pizza as well I was super excited. Healthy and tastes great. Can't beat that!!
Alison P.
Sanford, NC
Love this pizza. It tastes awesome and I feel way less guilty having it than some other brands with ingredients that are terrible for you.
Cydni P.
Durham, NC
It heated up well. The crust was crunchy, and it had a yummy after taste. The product was cost effective. I would definitely eat it again.
Kimberly  P.
Indianapolis, IN
Great flavored lower calorie healthy pizza. My family loves it as well. If you are a pizza lover trying to lose weight you must try this
Jessy N.
Thin crust pizza is seriously the best! Kashi makes such a delicious and healthy conscious pizza that you wont feel guilty about eating.
Mallory S.
Yankton, SD
I always keep a frozen pizza in the freezer for emergency suppers, this is a frequently reached for pizza. I wish it was lower in sodium.
Tabitha E.
Amy's does not disappoint as a good, quick meal option. The sodium is high, but I can feel relatively good about it and it's tasty too.