BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Pesto Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
240mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Roma tomatoes, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese & feta cheese with a basil pesto sauce on a stone-fired Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.

Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This is a tasty pizza that is somewhat healthier than other brands. if I'm getting a frozen pizza at the grocery store, kashi is always my first option.
Jennifer s.
these are okay. i don't like there favors. I had to add more favor to it. i have to also put some spice to it. i rather buy the other brands then this.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I love this pizza! It is just the right amount of crust & sauce. I know that I am eating pizza but eating as healthful items as I can at the same time!
Ashley K.
Washington, DC
Not too into it. The crust wasn't crispy and overall it lacked flavor. It's exactly what you'd expect a "healthy" frozen personal pizza to taste like.
Yali P.
Philadelphia, PA
As someone who is health conscious I really wanted to like these pizzas but they just don't taste to great. The crust may be thin but its got no snap
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
One of my favorite things to keep in the freezer for a quick dinner. Healthy & delicious! I some times add a little goat cheese for some extra zing!
Shanna G.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I love Kashi. Everything always tastes fresh and "clean". Like I'm not having anything gross and overprocessessed even though it's a frozen food.
hannah r.
Brookline, MA
This is a great frozen pizza. It tastes better than takeout! The pesto taste is excellent. It tastes very fresh even though its from the freezer!
Parisa V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the crust on this. It's thin, but can get too crispy if overcooked. However the balance of flavors is really great. The sauce is perfect.
Jessica S.
Actually very flavorsome for a frozen pizza! I was very impressed. It is easy to burn however so just keep an eye on it while it's in the oven