BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Pesto Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
240mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Roma tomatoes, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese & feta cheese with a basil pesto sauce on a stone-fired Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.

Ambereen A.
Saint Louis Park, MN
OMG I love this pizza so much, It tatses so good and i love that it is healthy. You need to warm it up more than it says on the box though so make sure you check on your microwave type.
Lucrecia W.
San Diego, CA
I love this! So healthy and yummy, I would recommend this to anyone that wants to eat pizza but not eat bad stuff. You can really taste all delicious ingredients
Paola V.
I love pesto but don't have time to make it sometimes so when I saw this pizza in stores, I had to get it right away. The pesto flavor is a beautiful complement to pizza. I never thought about putting pesto on my pizza and now I'm in love. I LOVE IT!!
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
When I need my pesto and pizza fix this pizza delivers. This pizza is great for quality flavor and low time prep when you are having to rush to get things done.
Nicole N.
Corona, CA
Definitely look to Kashi when in a hurry and trying to stay fit and lean. Kashi is known for quality. This pizza is just what you need to fill the craving spot
Allison E.
Columbus, OH
Not the most delicious, especially for the price. I realize that a healthier brand product isn't going to taste like a pizzeria, but this wasn't close enough.
Lindsay W.
Augusta, GA
Cooks thin & crispy and tastes great. I trust the Kashi brand to always have fresh ingredients and to offer a quality product. Have not been disappointed yet.
Lauren W.
This pizza is delicious. Kashi is the only brand that makes a frozen pizza that I actually like, and this tastes freshly made with high-quality ingredients.
Milja Z.
I try to eat clean majority of the time but every now and then a frozen pizza has to save the day. The Kashi thin crust pizzas taste great without the guilt.
Ilissa H.
Kashi pizzas are good and that's about it. They're a good choice if you want to pretend to eat a "healthier" pizza.

Overall, nothing to write home about.