BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Pesto Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
240mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Roma tomatoes, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese & feta cheese with a basil pesto sauce on a stone-fired Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.

Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Kashi products are healthy alternative and made with great, quality ingredients. The pesto flavor on this pizza, though light is fragrant and flavorful. I love this on nights when I'm craving pizza but don't have time to make from scratch. Highly recommended.
Olivia H.
New holstein , WI
Although this is very expensive, yum yum yum is what I have to say. Not only is this frozen whole made pizza convenient, but is is SUPER delicious. I love it so much when I want to eat fast but still dine divine :) I buy this at Walmart... Also the pesto is fantastic.
Virginia B.
Cincinnati, OH
I usually like making my pizza from scratch because I really like to know what goes into my food. Thankfully when I buy a Kashi pizza I do not have to worry about that. I can without a doubt say that the Kashi Pesto Pizza is by far my favorite frozen pizza on the market right now. Way to go Kashi!
Christina G.
I'm a bit of a health nut - so when I'm given the option of a Kaski pizza that is a bit healthier than other frozen pizzas, I take it!

This pesto pizza is SO good. I buy it everyone I see it in the store... I think it's so popular that it is out of stock a lot.
Francis R.
I really dig pesto flavored things and this was pretty good. The crust was crunchy but still had a slight bit of chewiness to it and the pesto flavor came through. My gripe is that it's not enough for me and I'd need 2 more pies for ultimate satisfaction.
Shara P.
I was looking for a healthier frozen pizza option and decided to try kashi. It came out kind of watery and the crust had a cardboard taste. I was disappointed in the lack of flavor and crunch. I probably won't try any other flavors.
monica a.

When I get together with my friends I usually take so many pizzas because it is so easy and I can get vegetarian pizzas for those who do not eat meat. Everyone always enjoys and the pizzas are eaten! I love pesto and cheese. Really hits the place! Pair it with some wine and you have a nice Italian dinner.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
There are not a lot of great frozen pizzas out there - this is a surprising find. A really nice thin crust with nicely seasoned toppings. The pesto on top made it extra special. This pizza was sumptuous!
D H.
The sauce on the thin crust is pretty tasty. Some frozen brands can be too mild or tasteless when it comes to sauce. As far as size, the one we had available in our store really feeds only one person. These were not large pies. The amount of cheese was good and the crust was crispy, which I like.
Melissa V.
This cooks fast because of the thin crust, but be careful not to go over the time because it will get to crispy that it's no longer a pizza but a tostada. The taste is great if you are a pesto lover like me.