BY KASHI

Kashi® Pesto Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
240mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Roma tomatoes, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese & feta cheese with a basil pesto sauce on a stone-fired Kashi 7 Whole Grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian. see more...

Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
When I get together with my girlfriends I usually grab so pizzas because it is so easy and I can get veggie pizzas for the non meat eaters. Everyone always enjoys and the pizzas get eaten up! I love pesto and cheese. Really hits the spot! Pair it with some wine and you have yourself a nice Italian dinner.
Jhyorleth n.
When I get together with my friends I usually take so many pizzas because it is so easy and I can get vegetarian pizzas for those who do not eat meat. Everyone always enjoys and the pizzas are eaten! I love pesto and cheese. Really hits the place! Pair it with some wine and you have a nice Italian dinner.
Olivia H.
New holstein, WI
Foodie Expert
Although this is very expensive, yum yum yum is what I have to say. Not only is this frozen whole made pizza convenient, but is is SUPER delicious. I love it so much when I want to eat fast but still dine divine :) I buy this at Walmart... Also the pesto is fantastic.
Christina G.
I'm a bit of a health nut - so when I'm given the option of a Kaski pizza that is a bit healthier than other frozen pizzas, I take it!

This pesto pizza is SO good. I buy it everyone I see it in the store... I think it's so popular that it is out of stock a lot.
Shara P.
Foodie Expert
I was looking for a healthier frozen pizza option and decided to try kashi. It came out kind of watery and the crust had a cardboard taste. I was disappointed in the lack of flavor and crunch. I probably won't try any other flavors.
Canisha D.
Pasadena, MD
Soooo yummy. This is a choice I make when I'm trying to eat less calories but I'm craving pizza (thin crust). I'm not normally a thin crust fan but the crust is like the perfect amount of crispy. Just make sure you don't burn it.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Foodie Expert
I love pizza & pesto, so when I saw that Kashi made a pesto pizza, I was so excited! It's delicious, and I personally loved it paired with a good Chardonnay ;) yum!
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a tasty pizza that is somewhat healthier than other brands. if I'm getting a frozen pizza at the grocery store, kashi is always my first option.
Mallory S.
Yankton, SD
I always keep a frozen pizza in the freezer for emergency suppers, this is a frequently reached for pizza. I wish it was lower in sodium.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This pesto is amazing. It takes a normal personal pizza and makes it something special it gives it a whole new dimension of flavor