BY KASHI

Kashi® Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars.
Look for savings on back!
The seven whole grain company.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with our all-natural layered granola bars. Baked with soft fruit and dark chocolate, they're sure to make you smile.
No high fructose corn syrup.
4g protein.
6-1.1 oz. (32g) bars. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Divya R.
Camas, WA
At 130 calories, 6 grams of protein and 3.5 grams of fat, this is a guilt-free treat. This is not your usual soft, chewy, sugary granola bar; this is for the dark chocolate lover, the cocoa flavor intensified by the addition of coffee, a trick that every gourmet cook knows. Kashi's "Seven Whole Grains" which include "hard red wheat"--not gluten free, sorry!) add 4 grams of fiber and a satisfying chewy crunchiness. This particular flavor is hard to find. Often I am greeted by empty shelves, so I am glad that I could find them here and set up a regular shipment! And by the way, these were part of my recent 28 pound weight loss. They certainly helped fight the cravings for the dark-chocolate and almond confections that are my downfall!
Misty M.
Kashi is a great brand, in and of itself. I do think it takes some getting used to though. I don't think it's for your typical person that is trying a New Year's Resolution of hey, let's eat healthier; Kashi's complex and healthful flavors really sing when you stop eating so much garbage like fast food and preservative-laden foods all the time. After cleaning up my lifestyle and eating, I started buying Kashi products and this is one of them. While I really love their cereal, this snack bar is simply perfect. It's fast and easy, it's delightfully healthful yet a bit like a sugary dessert that you don't have to feel guilty about eating.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I've only gotten these a few times in the past and they were ok. Sometimes they were just too much but i ate them. they were tasty regardless but don't see myself buying too often. They really help keep you full. They are reasonably priced and sized well for a serving. The nutrition is really good too. Kashi does put quality in their products. Sometimes the flavor is the only issue. Still, this was decent enough but went with other flavors.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have buying kashi brand on and off sense they first came into our grocery stores. i have been very pleased and i have found that the kashi peantty dark chocolate layered granola bars are my favorite. they are very favorable and good for you at the same time. kashi brand can sometimes be a little more prices than others but they normally always offer coupons. i would highly recommend them
Natasha S.
I got one of these as a sample and on previous KASHI samples I haven't liked them but this granola bar was amazingly delicious and well-balanced! The chewy granola base is then topped with a real fruit spread and hearty nuts. And with 4g of fiber, 4g of protein and real fruit, they're as nutritious as they are tasty. Who doesn't love savory peanuts and rich chocolate together in one?
Sarah M.
N Bethesda, MD
These are my go to snack bars when I'm on the go. They're relatively small but they are pretty tasty. Little expensive for the size and number in each pack but they're perfect to tie me over in between meals. There's not all that much sugar in them but they are still sweet, I'm not usually a fan of dark chocolate but mixed with the peanuts, I really do enjoy them.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
I know people who swear by these, but they are not my favorite. The peanut butter chocolate flavor is good and the sugar content is much lower than many other brands, but the chocolate "fudge" on top was very sticky and I felt like I couldn't get it out of my teeth the rest of the day, and the grain peanut butter portion was very dry.
Heather M.
This is my favorite Kashi bar by far. I don't think I buy any other kind. It's got great whole grain ingredients and the cane sugar to slightly sweeten it is towards the bottom of the ingredients list. Healthiest ingredients are at the top of the list. The flavor is very balanced, the texture is perfect and they are not too sweet.
Angela M.
Queens, NY
Not much of a fan of dark chocolate but this really changed my mind. The basics of peanuts, salty, sweet chocolate really complement eachother. I found that compared to other bars these don't really stick to my teeth like others. Price wise I wish they would go down a bit however I always find the in sale or coupons are available
Tyler H.
Forney, TX
So Good!!! Seriously I eat the like dessert which would probably be healthy if I didn't eat 2 or 3 of them. The kids love them and they don't have too much chocolate so I don't feel too bad for letting them have them all the time. only draw back is the chocolate does make a mess sometimes so they aren't a chair seat snack.
Kelsey W.
Seaford, DE
I don't like dark chocolate but was wondering if this is actually good. Taste wise.