BY KASHI

Satisfy your sweet tooth with our all-natural bars, sure to make you smile! see more...

• All I can say is yum!! These chocolate and peanut butter granola ...1 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
I wasn't really feeling this granola bar. I usually like peanut butter and dark chocolate but I don't know this just didn't do it for me. It wasn't really bad just not for me. Nice packaging tho!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I would say these bars are just okay. The chocolate doesn't seem to have very complex flavor. It was underwhelming and not something I would go to for a snack. The price is affordable, and I purchased it from Kroger. I probably would not recommend it.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
These granola bars are great because they are filled with proteins and provide me with quick on the go no hassle. Just with they were a bit more tasty.
Alyssa W.
Hampshire, IL
This is one of my favorite granola bars. Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or for a snack. It even makes for a good candy bar substitute!
Nina O.
Redwood City, CA
Kashi bars are some of my favorite!! They are all super healthy and have a great taste! Not too hard and not hard to chew either !
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
Only wish they were bigger. I eat this with a yogurt for breakfast and they are the perfect amount of salty sweet.
Brianna S.
Tastes great. Satisfyingly crunchy and sweet from the chocolate. Not to heavy on the stomach but fills you up.
Courtney B.
This granola bar is a perfect on the go breakfast or snack, whichever you like. It tasted absolutely delicious.
Kimberly C.
Pocono Lake
Absolutely delicious this combination of flavors is to die for Kashi bar always does a great job
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
All I can say is yum! These peanut butter and dark chocolate granola bars are fantabulous :)
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
All I can say is yum!! These chocolate and peanut butter granola bars from Kashi are fantabuous :)