BY KASHI #54 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

We Think Our Cherry, Cinnamon And Cardamom Overnight Muesli Is Best When Soaked Over Night In Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk, But Feel Free To Use Your Favorite — Either Way, The Blend Of Grains, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds Will Absorb The Milk To Create A Balance Of Creamy And Crunchy.

With 100 Percent Whole Grains And 7g Of Protein And 8g Fiber, It’ll Be A Good Morning Indeed.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Whole Rye*, Whole Barley*, Dried Cherries* (Cherries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Chia Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Almonds*, Flax Seeds*, Cinnamon*, Sea Salt, Cardamom*.

Contains : Almond Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
SSO yummy and keeps me full for a long time. Great breakfast and it's super easy to fix!
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
I love these kashi breakfast goodies. I love a good, good for you cereal. nomnom
Jennifer B.
Toronto
First of let me say that I'm not a big fan of most packaged cereal products. I tend to eat fruit or make my own over night oats. I only tried these overnight muesli bowls because my brother bought them and needed up not liking them. I thought the flavors sounded interesting (and a lot like the over night oats I already make), but overall I was not too impressed with the execution. I 100% followed the directions on the package, and ended up with a thick mushy messy & milky cereal that tasted overwhelmingly of straight cardamom. I think these are a great idea but just need to be reinvented.
Valeska V.
ica
is very rich is very tasty although I would like to come granola or healthier but are rich biscuits estass enacntan me much have many delicious flavors
Naiome C.
This stuff is really good not to mention really healthy! For those of you who have constipation problems, Kashi items will definitely help you out.
solamente d.
this product is handy, goos for that days when I'm bussy and my morning is bussy, I love to eat this with fruits
Loly Q.

I really like the taste, and I solves many problems because usually I never have time for breakfast.
Katie M.
Chevy Chase, MD
I've been looking to try these and was wondering if they are any good (too sweet? Too artificially flavored?). Has anyone tried any of the flavors yet?