BY KASHI

We Think Our Cherry, Cinnamon And Cardamom Overnight Muesli Is Best When Soaked Over Night In Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk, But Feel Free To Use Your Favorite — Either Way, The Blend Of Grains, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds Will Absorb The Milk To Create A Balance Of Creamy And Crunchy.

With 100 Percent Whole Grains And 7g Of Protein And 8g Fiber, It’ll Be A Good Morning Indeed.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Whole Rye*, Whole Barley*, Dried Cherries* (Cherries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Chia Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Almonds*, Flax Seeds*, Cinnamon*, Sea Salt, Cardamom*.

Contains : Almond Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Alexis k.
Green Bay, WI
This is the perfect breakfast size! It's truly a very flavorful oatmeal but natural as well. The flavor are amazing and keep me full till lunch.
Pamela K.
This is delicious and very satisfying! I love th flavor and its nice to see cherries in a breakfast food. It's not typical but I really liked it
Maki B.
Springfield, MO
During busy days this is a hat at my home. Our boys can have a quick, easy and savory healthy breakfast that is super fast to make
Aleah P.
Milwaukee, WI
Like how easy this is for a quick breakfast I don't have to think about. I'm not a huge oatmeal fan but this works in a pinch.
KAITLYN F.
Flanders, NJ
Such an interesting flavor! I bring these to work most days. They are great at keeping me full and satisfied until lunch time.
Mayerlin L.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta comerlo en la noche en algunas oportunidades como cena o snack y tambien por su tamaño es perfecto para llevar
Britt H.
Succasunna, NJ
This was the first time I tried museli and I loved it. I ate this cup for breakfast and I will definitely but it again.
kalliope b.
Jackson, MS
this is my favorite muesli flavor combination. kashi is generous with their portions and it keeps me full until lunch!
Caitlin C.
Virginia Bch, VA
We love the Kashi oatmeal! Having it available anytime we are on the run keeps everyone full! Oatmeal is a great go to!
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
Love that this healthy and filling breakfast is tasty while being convenient and taste delicious. Win win in my book!
Katie M.
Rockville, MD
I've been looking to try these and was wondering if they are any good (too sweet? Too artificially flavored?). Has anyone tried any of the flavors yet?