BY KASHI #56 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

We Think Our Cherry, Cinnamon And Cardamom Overnight Muesli Is Best When Soaked Over Night In Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk, But Feel Free To Use Your Favorite — Either Way, The Blend Of Grains, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds Will Absorb The Milk To Create A Balance Of Creamy And Crunchy.

With 100 Percent Whole Grains And 7g Of Protein And 8g Fiber, It’ll Be A Good Morning Indeed.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Whole Rye*, Whole Barley*, Dried Cherries* (Cherries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Chia Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Almonds*, Flax Seeds*, Cinnamon*, Sea Salt, Cardamom*.

Contains : Almond Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Erika D.
Brighton, MA
I love these little muesli cups. I never have time to eat breakfast at home during this week. It is nice to know I can grab something quick and nutritious to bring to work with me.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
For those that enjoy something warm for a lite breakfast food...this is great. Tasty (as are most of Kashi's products. Yummy morning eats..healthy and quality product.
jo b.
Belleville, IL
Thought I'd give them a try. Better than expected! The cherry cinnamon flavor was pretty good. Not something I would eat every day. Healthy than what i had been eating.
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
My favorite!... Easy to take to work with me in the morning.... Has a great taste and ive tried a few different ones but this is ny favorite of all of them.
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
I love muesli. I love that I can have it here in the US, I only had it previously in Europe. Very delicious and healthy choice compared to most cereals.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
You'll love the smell of this healthy delicious breakfast treat by Kashi! It's flavorful and healthy while packing a punch to keep you full all morning!
Shreya K.
Storrs, CT
I surprisingly loved this little breakfast cup. I often talent to work and heat it up and I feel healthy right after eating it, perfect for on the go!
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE
Delicious! I keep this always in my purse in a ziplock if I accidentally skip a meal. Good perk up energy boost and filling. The smell is really good.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
A quick and convenient way to eat breakfast even if you'll be on the go. It tastes amazing and keeps you full for a long time without sugar overload.
Debbie C.
Very nutritious and yummy. Nice portion sized and not a bad price. Try this out if you want something quick and healthy for breakfast on the go.
Katie M.
Chevy Chase, MD
I've been looking to try these and was wondering if they are any good (too sweet? Too artificially flavored?). Has anyone tried any of the flavors yet?