BY KASHI #54 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

We Think Our Cherry, Cinnamon And Cardamom Overnight Muesli Is Best When Soaked Over Night In Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk, But Feel Free To Use Your Favorite — Either Way, The Blend Of Grains, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds Will Absorb The Milk To Create A Balance Of Creamy And Crunchy.

With 100 Percent Whole Grains And 7g Of Protein And 8g Fiber, It’ll Be A Good Morning Indeed.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Whole Rye*, Whole Barley*, Dried Cherries* (Cherries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Chia Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Almonds*, Flax Seeds*, Cinnamon*, Sea Salt, Cardamom*.

Contains : Almond Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Stephanie S.
Royse City, TX
I love all the Kashi overnight muesli, but this flavor is my favorite. It's a great quick breakfast that takes no time to prepare so I can still eat breakfast if I"m in a hurry.
Kiri C.
Smyrna, GA
I love this muesli. The cherry and cinnamon go together very nicely. Sometimes I don't even refrigerate it (to make it soft) and I'll just pour milk into the bowl and eat it right away and it's still amazing.
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
I've eaten other brands of Muesli for breakfast and found Kashi's to be a decent breakfast. However, I didn't find it to have the same flavors I loved in other brands.
Cynthia M.
Escondido, CA
What an amazing quick breakfast to have! you add the water and pop it in the fridge the night before and it's ready for an on the go meal. great tasting and easy way to have breakfast ready.
Amabelle P.
Weirdest breakfast food I've ever bought. Got them from Amazon thinking they were oatmeal but was surprised to find out that j needed special milk and that I needed to refrigerate overnight
Kaitlyn M.
brighton, mi
Love this. has a lot of fiber and keeps me full. It is a healthy breakfast that is super easy to make. I like having these in the house since I never leave myself enough time to make breakfast. You can find these at any major grocery store around you rhome.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA
I am currently pregnant and for the first few months of my pregnancy this was the only thing I could stomach in the morning for breakfast. It's not a heavy meal.
Sammi B.
I adore this flavor combination! I have actually been testing it out in other things. This is such a great on-the-go or in a hurry option. It is a healthy way to eat breakfast fast which is very convenient.
Madison B.
Charleston, SC
Not a fan of the overnight muesli at all. It was a strange texture and too thick to eat. One morning I forgot to add the milk the night before so I just poured hot milk on it that morning and it was still pretty weird.
María R.
weston, FL
la verdad me recommendaste producto Me parece que lo máximo sea yo creo que ya no dejo de comprarla y cada vez que le veo pues voy directo a comprarme este producto porque lo máximo yo te lo recomiendo y que lo sigan consumiendo y que se pueden comprar lo que se puede adquirirlo de verdad
Katie M.
Chevy Chase, MD
I've been looking to try these and was wondering if they are any good (too sweet? Too artificially flavored?). Has anyone tried any of the flavors yet?