BY KASHI #54 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

We Think Our Cherry, Cinnamon And Cardamom Overnight Muesli Is Best When Soaked Over Night In Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk, But Feel Free To Use Your Favorite — Either Way, The Blend Of Grains, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds Will Absorb The Milk To Create A Balance Of Creamy And Crunchy.

With 100 Percent Whole Grains And 7g Of Protein And 8g Fiber, It’ll Be A Good Morning Indeed.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Whole Rye*, Whole Barley*, Dried Cherries* (Cherries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Chia Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Almonds*, Flax Seeds*, Cinnamon*, Sea Salt, Cardamom*.

Contains : Almond Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Adel B.
Clearwater, FL
My family and I always have breakfast together. this is a great start to the day for all family members. usually have for breakfast porridge or muesli or granola. I like these Overnight Muesli Cherry Cinnamon &Cardamon from Akashi semiannual breakfast, because their preparation takes a minimum of time: pouring milk or yogurt added and all, breakfast is ready. And I like cherrys and cinnamon taste.
Graciella L.
Rich and flavorful! Excellent for breakfast, lunch, and snacking. Perfectly packages and easy to make. A quick and fast healthy snack you can feel good about eating! O love it so much I buy in bulk! A pantry staple for the entire family!
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
I was really skeptical at first, but it turns out that this is a really awesome product. The chucks of dried cherries are great. It makes for a delicious breakfast, that's healthy, and filling. One container makes a good amount as well.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
This is the perfect quick and ready to go breakfast. I've purchased this a few times and it's never disappointed. It's healthy and fulfilling. Couldn't ask for anything more than that. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Marzena M.
Kashi honey sunshine cereal is truly amazing. The honey tastes is so good with the cereal. I would buy it over & over. I would eat it morning g day and night. Lol if I could. I definitely recommend it
Kelsey R.
Higganum, CT
Not a big oatmeal fan but these overnight oats did the trick for me! Good value & I always buy them when I'm at the store. You can never have enough, all flavors are great but this one is the best!
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am always on the go meaning I commute so far to the hospital I work at, so I make sure to keep these in my office for an anytime of the day snack that will keep me full for hours. So yummy!!
Jaime C.
I usually make my own of this, however, I picked this up for a pre-race breakfast. It was satiating, delicious, and great fuel with a banana added! It's a little high in sugar, but healthier than some other brands. It also comes in the good flavors.
Aislynn B.
This is my go to breakfast cereal for slow paced days that I'm not running out the door Kate for something. A bit pricey but the favors are great and it's a very convenient meal. Would definitely purchase again!
K W.
Very good blend, just a hint of spice and the cherries tend to be a little on the chewy side. I have seen this at Target, but originally purchased at Thrive Market. Honestly good but it is cheaper to make your own in bulk than buy these for $2-$3 a go.
Katie M.
Smithfield, VA
I've been looking to try these and was wondering if they are any good (too sweet? Too artificially flavored?). Has anyone tried any of the flavors yet?