BY KASHI #54 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

We Think Our Cherry, Cinnamon And Cardamom Overnight Muesli Is Best When Soaked Over Night In Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk, But Feel Free To Use Your Favorite — Either Way, The Blend Of Grains, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds Will Absorb The Milk To Create A Balance Of Creamy And Crunchy.

With 100 Percent Whole Grains And 7g Of Protein And 8g Fiber, It’ll Be A Good Morning Indeed.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Whole Rye*, Whole Barley*, Dried Cherries* (Cherries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Chia Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Almonds*, Flax Seeds*, Cinnamon*, Sea Salt, Cardamom*.

Contains : Almond Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
This cereal is really good if you're trying to eat clean and are in a hurry. It's the perfect amount of cereal for breakfast and I love that it's easy to take with you. Cinnamon is also a great flavor, and I would easily buy it again for the price!!
Bree B.
I really like how easy and quick these are to have a healthy breakfast on the go. The flavor to me has just the right amount of everything all in one. I buy these often and usually eat them all up within a week. I recommend these to parents and anyone that has a job to get to in the morning not wanting to skip the most important meal of the day!
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I'm not a big fan of most cereals or packaged cereal products. I tend to either stick with my NatureBox granola that I receive every so often, OR I make oatmeal from scratch at home in the mornings.

I did buy these overnight muesli bowls since they were on sale at Stop and Shop. I thought the flavors sounded interesting, but overall I was not too impressed with the execution. I followed the directions on the package, and instead of ending up with a nice, creamy muesli dish I ended up with somewhat thick, yet somehow bafflingly still milky cereal that tasted overwhelmingly over cardamom.

The only reason I am giving this 3 stars is because once I microwaved it and let it sit for a few minutes it was somewhat improved, but the fact I had to take the extra step means that it's not as convenient as it claims to be.
Dalther R.
Love this product.
I love their taste, they are delicious, ideal for children's party and share at home. Its taste is phenomenal. I can not get eat enough of them ... Me apetece mucho comerlo.. Es exquisito su sabor..
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I went to Target and found them fairly easily with the granola. I have never had muesli so I didn't know what to expect. All I had to do was fill the cup with milk and put it in the fridge overnight-- It couldn't be simpler! Although you can use any type of milk, the carton does suggest to use almond milk but I didn't have any. In the morning I opened the cup and started eating. I didn't know what to think of the first bite. It was a little mushy in places, a little crunchy in others, and the cherries were good. The more I ate the more I enjoyed it. I would really like to try it with almond milk because I think the sweetness of it would compliment the muesli better. I love the wonderful ingredients in this muesli and I love that it is healthy and kept me full until lunch! I can't say that about most things. If they could find a way to make a bulk package I would be a lot more inclined to buy it often.
taneli m.
Powder Spgs, GA
i love the kasha muesli! my first time having it i was in for a bit of a surprise when i realized they were overnight oats! they flavor and texture were 100%. my only "problem" was that i wish it didn't take a full 11 hours to fully form
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
Great product. I love grabbing these on the go in the mornings for breakfast. Or even for an afternoon snack. I am a repeat customer and I bought this product at publix.
Yilibeth V.
Kashi Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest is a great example of how simple ingredients can deliver great taste. It has three basic organic ingredients: wheat, evaporated cane juice, and cinnamon. I am impressed by the amount of flavor that this cereal has. It is not a knock you over the head in your face and overly powerful experience. However if you are looking at a cereal like this, you likely have different priorities to begin with
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Ok for those who do not know is granola cereal let soak in milk or yogurt from the previous day and is ready to eat in the morning , my experience is a nice product to taste the fresh flavors feel , the perhaps texture for some it could be very soft , it's like porridge , but I think it is very costly for additional work representing leave 24 hours and maybe for the price people risk to not try , not recommended
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
This is a great mommy and me meal. I will grab this when I am traveling with the children. They love the taste and i love that it contains all natural ingredients. Its a snack that will be enjoyed by any member in the family. Even my Husband the picky eater!
Katie M.
Smithfield, VA
I've been looking to try these and was wondering if they are any good (too sweet? Too artificially flavored?). Has anyone tried any of the flavors yet?