Kashi® Overnight Muesli, Cacao Nib Almond & Coconut uploaded by Ana R.Kashi® Overnight Muesli, Cacao Nib Almond & Coconut uploaded by Jen T.

BY KASHI

With Thick Rolled Oats, Barley And Rye, The 9g Of Fiber And 8g Of Protein Will Ensure A Great New Way To Start Your Day.

We Prefer Our Cacao Nib, Almond And Coconut Overnight Muesli Soaked In Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk, But You Can Use What You Love. Either Way, By Morning It’ll Be Ready To Enjoy In Its Convenient Single-serve Portable Cup.

Made With Superfood Whole Grains, Super Seeds Such As Chia And Flax And A Little Sweetness, You Just Might Have Found Your New Go-to Morning Meal.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Whole Rye*, Whole Barley*, Chia Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Almond Meal*, Cacao Nibs*, Coconut Flour*, Flax Seeds*, Cocoa*, Sea Salt.

Contains : Almond And Coconut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Nik R.
bought these for the first time when I was pregnant and loved them! they are soo easy to whip up together. high is protein and fiber. I have found them at all major supermarkets and recently found them at biglots they were .50 cents each. Not all big lots sell them but they do sell a variety of kashi products at a low price.
Sarah M.
Brewster, NY
Take it or leave it. Product is just ok. The flavor is good just the texture is a little off. I do not often eat this but would recommend to try because everyone is into different taste. Price was a little high.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
So yummy!   I love this brand and I enjoy the healthy snacks.  The taste is like no other!  I am in love with everything I have tried and i am a repeat consumer for sure.  These are a great value and are just an easy snack to pack for your lunch when you are out.
Heather M.
Warner Robins, GA
I like this when I am wanting something rich and something to snack on. The chocolate in anything is what will when me over. But not only is this good for you it tastes good as well. Which isn't very common. Me and my family love this.
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
I picked this up randomly at Big Lots yesterday. I thought it sounded interesting and I wanted to give it a try. I really enjoyed the combination of flavors and the texture. I used almond milk with mine, so that may have played a part in that. I will say, I did not like it cold at all. Once I heated it up for a few seconds in the microwave, it was MUCH better. I'd be interested in hunting down the other flavors and giving them a go as well.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
I enjoyed this somewhat, It wasn't exactly what I was looking for . I didn't care for the coconut, I bought it at Trader Joes, and it was on sale so I tried it, I liked the small cup size and it was easy to carry with me. I figured it would be ok to eat dry, but I don't recommend doing that. It needed milk. If you like muesli with coconut you should try it. Just because I didn't care for the coconut , the rest of it was tasty.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
I have been looking for a healthy, filling breakfast so I tried this product. It is not for me. The directions tell you to eat it cold and I tried but it tasted so bad. I tried heating it up and that did help, but it still tasted bad. The texture of this muesli is odd in your mouth. So I added a whole banana which did help me to finish eating it. The only good thing I can say about it is that it is filling.

I will not be eating this again, but I am sure it is good for some people or they wouldn't be selling it.
Celeste S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Kasha products and was excited to try this product. I wanted to like this product but the taste was rather bland and I did not care for the texture of the oats after sitting overnight. I even tried a second time with another flavor of this product. Unfortunately , I had the same reaction, not my cup of tea. Oats stay somewhat hard and the taste is just ok - I'll stick with my stovetop oatmeal for breakfast.
Miranda B.
I decided to try this product because I love the brand and it sounded delicious. I really like that all of the ingredients are so healthy. I made these and was truly shocked at how yummy they tasted. I try to eat these every morning. If you are a chocolate lover you have got to try this!
Chanelle J.
Brookfield, WI
I've only had Muesli once that I actually truly liked it... this was not that time. It wasn't too far off, but I just can't seem to get behind all of the flavors and textures combined in Muesli. I know it's one of the healthiest breakfast foods around, but just not a favorite for me.