BY KASHI

Kashi® Pita Crisps Are Our Crispiest Crackers Yet. You'll Love Every Bite Of These Simply Savory And Nutritious Crisps.

Pita Crisps Original 7 Grain Sea Salt Are Made With Our 7 Whole Grains, Cracked Wheat Berries And A Touch Of Natural Sea Salt, Then Baked Up Toasty. They're Good And Tasty, On Their Own Or With A Dip.

Our Pita Crisps Are Free Of Hydrogenated Oils And Cholesterol. In Two Savory Varieties, Pita Crisps Are Crunchy Snacks You Can Feel Good About Craving.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour, Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Cracked Grain Flour (Rye, Wheat Bran, Whole Wheat Flour, Oats, Barley, Organic Yellow Corn, Millet, Brown Rice), Chicory Root Fiber, Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Sea Salt, Yeast, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth B.
Easily one of my favorite crackers from a brand I trust. Preservatives and artificial flavors/colors make me very sick and Kashi does a great job avoiding them. These crackers are an awesome, easy snack to throw in my purse and they're delicious.
Tabitha T.
Passaic, NJ
Love these crackers! Love them even more with some sabra Pico de Gallo! I've been stuck on these pita crisps for about 2 months now. It's one of my snacks throughout the day and it always holds me until my next meal. (I eat 6 meals a day including snacks)
Psaira H.
These are hands down my favorite crackers! Plus they're pretty healthy to boot. I love the fiber content and the slight salty taste. I pack these with cheese for my 12 hour shifts.
Emily B.
These are not great by themselves, but make excellent dippers for hummus. I am not a person who craves salt, but these are under-seasoned!
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Kashi Original 7 Grain Sea Salt Pita Crisps, aren't really anything special... not horrible, but they are pretty bland.
Lyndsey R.
These are interesting. I wish they had a bit more of the sea salt taste. Still a good snack
Kimberly S.
Edmonton, AB
Bland and boring. The word "pita" is extremely deceiving, these are just pita triangle-shaped (ISH) crackers. They definitely need more salt.
Hana F.
I love eating these with humus! They have a good crunch to them and they tastes really great.