BY KASHI

Kashi® Original 7 Grain Sea Salt Pita Crisps.

The seven whole grain company.

Scoop up tasty goodness with our all-natural pita crisps! Enjoy crunchy perfection right out of the box or with your favorite dip.

10g whole grains.

All natural. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Easily one of my favorite crackers from a brand I trust. Preservatives and artificial flavors/colors make me very sick and Kashi does a great job avoiding them. These crackers are an awesome, easy snack to throw in my purse and they're delicious.
Tabitha T.
Passaic, NJ
Love these crackers! Love them even more with some sabra Pico de Gallo! I've been stuck on these pita crisps for about 2 months now. It's one of my snacks throughout the day and it always holds me until my next meal. (I eat 6 meals a day including snacks)
Psaira H.
These are hands down my favorite crackers! Plus they're pretty healthy to boot. I love the fiber content and the slight salty taste. I pack these with cheese for my 12 hour shifts.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
These are not great by themselves, but make excellent dippers for hummus. I am not a person who craves salt, but these are under-seasoned!
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Kashi Original 7 Grain Sea Salt Pita Crisps, aren't really anything special... not horrible, but they are pretty bland.
Lyndsey R.
Foodie Expert
These are interesting. I wish they had a bit more of the sea salt taste. Still a good snack
Kimberly S.
Edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
Bland and boring. The word "pita" is extremely deceiving, these are just pita triangle-shaped (ISH) crackers. They definitely need more salt.
Hana F.
I love eating these with humus! They have a good crunch to them and they tastes really great.