Kashi® Organic Promise Sweet Potato Sunshine Cereal uploaded by Adrienne K.

BY KASHI

Pour A Bowl Of Flavorful, Nutritious Ingredients To Inspire A Day Of Positive Eating. Our First-ever Sweet Potato Cereal Is Making A Splash – A Milk Splash That Is.

After Your First Delicious Spoonful, Kashi® Organic Promise® Sweet Potato Sunrise Cereal Might Just Become Your New Favorite Breakfast Choice, And We Have A Feeling You Won’t Be Alone.

With The Nutritional Benefits Of Vitamin A, Fiber And Potassium, This Cereal Will Wake Up Your Senses And Ready You For The Day Ahead.

Ingredients :

Brown Rice*, Hard Red Wheat*, Dried Sweet Potato*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Sea Salt, Cinnamon*, Molasses*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Jet.com
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This cereal is so yummy! My mom bought it for me to try and I was instantly a fan. The flakes are a great crunch texture and the flavor of sweet potato and cinnamon is spot on. Kashi does such a great job of making cereals both healthy and also delicious.
Angel B.
Ulmer
I'm usually not a boxed cereal eater, but Kashi is a great versatile change from my everyday oats.Kashi® Organic Promise Sweet Potato Sunshine Cereal
Sascha D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Meh. I don't really love the flavor but I guess I just don't like sweet potato. My mom however absolutely loved it! If you like sweet potato you would love it too. The texture is ok but it seems a little hard
Sandra R.
Phoenix
While I am mostly a low carb eater sometimes I live a little cereal.  I love the kashi line of products even their bars   I will have a bowl about 2 times a month fantastic flavor great crunch and getting it at Trader Joe's has the best pricing
Crystal B.
My favorite cereal! Taste super yummy and if I don't want a heavy breakfast I go for this. Quick and easy to make and it taste so good. One of my healthier choices for breakfast. I enjoy this so much!
Alexis J.
I've been told this cereal requires an "acquired taste" but I'm a big fan. I love sweet potatoes and really enjoy this cereal! It's tasty and packed with vitamins and minerals
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I buy this cereal for my daughter. Must better quality ingredients than the larger more popular brands like Special K. Love that it's a healthy alternative but doesn't taste like normal "health food". My 4 year old
Loves it!
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
I've tried many kashi products and have a high threshold when it comes to healthy foods but this is just too dry and what I would think horse feed would taste like
Taryn M.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't even like sweet potatoes and I love this cereal! I love that the flakes are very crunchy and sweet, but don't have the artificial sweetness aftertaste or the overly vegetable-y sweet potato taste. They are able to sit somewhere in the middle of that range. I also love how they don't get soggy in milk too quickly, and they're sweet enough that I can just eat a snack. An unexpected, but new favorite cereal to eat without feeling the guilt of an artificially sweetened cereal.
Elizabeth W.
I love this cereal I find myself repurchasing it all the time! I like that it's substantial enough to fill you up until lunch but won't kill your diet. nice flavor vanilla is one of my favorites anyway but I love that it tastes good on its own but if you want to add fruit it doesn't over power or taste weird mixed I usually eat it with cashew, almond, or hazelnut milk. I would not only recommend this specific cereal but also this brand as a whole.