Kashi® Organic Promise Sprouted Grains Cereal uploaded by Sisto A.

BY KASHI

This Multi-grain Cereal Harnesses The Power Of Sprouted Grains, Including Wheat, Oats, Barley, Spelt And Amaranth, To Satisfy Your Healthy Side. Plus, It’s The Right Amount Of Sweet To Be An Ideal Breakfast Date.

Why Sprouted Grains? Besides Tasting Delicious, They Are A Great Way To Obtain Essential Minerals And Fiber. Yeah, We’re Pretty Excited, Too.

Ingredients :

Organic Sprouted Wheat, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Sprouted Oats, Organic Sprouted Barley, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Sprouted Amaranth, Organic Sprouted Spelt, Sea Salt, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Jessica G.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
Sprouted grains are one of the best ways to go if you have an issue with gluten (not an actual allergy, just an issue such as ibs) and I have found that eating the cereals or flours from grains that are sprouted have lessened my stomach grief immensely. I do not have celiac, but I do have awful digestive problems with gluten. That said, this cereal is like a thicker corn flake and needs more moisture. Add some almond milk, a bit of whatever sweetener you prefer if you like, and let soak a minute or two. It’s crunchy!
shyla🥀 d.
Super delicious . healthy, and simple with the perfect amount of sweetness that doesn't get you to the point of too much sugar. It's not the most affordable cereal, but it's worth it since it's so natural.
Melissa H.
Delicious and healthy alternative to special K that helps you get your fiber in. I will definitely repurchase. Good flavor that you can add to yourself with yogurt or fruit.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm a big foodie. To add, I'm all about natural and organic foods! I always make my own food from scratch, but let's be honest. In today's day and age, were always on the go and trying to hurry things up. Kashi is on of my trusted cereals that I don't even think twice about when eating. Their ingredients are organic and they focus on nutrition in your serving! Love this sprouted grains box. Food is alive! It should never be killed. So glad kashi is able to provide just that!
Yuliia I.
New Castle, DE
Tastes great...in fact of all the kashi cereals I have to say this is my favorite.
This Kashi tastes great as a Flake.
No soggy flakes. Nice and Crunchy Cereal. It made my day knowing I was eating a healthy breakfast. Not too sweet and nutritious.

Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
These are delicious and always get eaten up in my house before anything else does. Good packaging that's easy to fold down and doesn't rip when you're trying to open it. Simple and healthy treat for anytime not just breakfast. I lived on Kashi in college and still do. Keeps me thin. Definitely highly recommend.
Erin M.
philadelphia
i'm not a huge cereal fan, but this cereal was definitely one of my favorites. it is flavorful and it is made with sprouted grains making this product less processed than some of the competing products. this cereal could be eaten dry or in milk, i didn't notice i liked one more than the other! i would recommend this to someone who loves a good taste with high quality ingredients.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Tastes great considering there aren’t any clusters or nuts added. This is thanks to the amount of sugar that is still added, even though this is a healthier cereal option. It is pricey, but worth it to get some real ingredients and grains. Would definitely recommend, has a great crunch.
Victoria C.
I love Kashi Sprouted Grains. They are a great breakfast at home or on the go and keep me full all morning so I don't start craving lunch too early. The best part is that it's delicious and good for me - what could be better?! I would highly recommend!
Kendall S.
Dallas, TX
I love this cereal! I am constantly on the hunt for quick breakfasts with low sugar and high fiber and this one definitely exceeds that criteria! Tastes great dry as a snack and with almond milk! I will definitely keep my pantry stocked with this!