BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious nutritious taste-tempting crunchy granola sprinkled with naturally powerful superseed chia. Contains plump and sweet raisins and chia superseed with ALA Omega-3.

Shermin Q.
Austin, TX
My favorite granola hands down. I love putting this in my yogurt or even mixing it in with my favorite cereal and milk combo. I love how crunchy it is and it keeps its crunch even when its in milk or yogurt. It has very healthy ingredients and the raisins give it the perfect amount of sweetness.
Eryka M.
I was not a fan. Mostly because I don't like chia seeds and definitely do not like raisins. At least not in my granola. It was too healthy for me. I like the enjoyable healthy products. It's like Raisin Bran, but healthier in a granola with less sugar too.
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
I liked the taste of the granola, However It felt like ti was already stale when I bought it. Not sure if I would buy it again just because a first experience wasn't that good. I actually pawned it off to a friend I did not even eat the whole box. I would not recommend.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I love this. I am trying to convince my kids to love it too. They have developed a liking for this product. I like the flavor, not too sweet, but just enough to satisfy. I bought mine at Whole Foods and have seen once or twice at Kroger. I think the product is good.
Shelby C.
Theses porches are so nice to have on hand. I personally use mine in yogart and fruit. I also keep some in my back pack for snacks through out the day on campus. Another big plus for me is that it is organic! I recommend this flavor too. Yummy!
Emily P.
These cookies are so delicious and I love the texture. As far as health goes I'm not sure the sugar content is much lower than other cookies, but they definitely make you feel more full and are super yummy
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
This granola is really good. Chia seeds are a favorite of mine and I find this granola to be extremely good. I like the fact this is organic and comes in a decent sized bag. I would 10/10 recommend to others.
Victoria T.
I love these little pouches - they are so easy to grab on the go (while not making a mess) and really hit the spot when you're out and about! It's a great way to get a snack in without heavy preservatives and would definitely recommend them to friends and families with children!
Divya R.
Camas, WA
So I wanted to include chia seeds in my meals everyday and was wondering how to do it. I was at walmart and came across Kashi Raisin and Chia Granola. Initially I was a lil skeptical because I wasn't sure if I will like them or not. Oh boy they taste so yummy everyone need to try these. They are very crunchy and yummy
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Love this delicious cereal which Kashi recently told me they have stopped making. Whoever did their marketing of it should be reprimanded (or worse!) because I would have kept buying it for a very long time. Saw it at Costco, got one bag then went back for more but they did not have it. Found it at Target and bought it when it went on sale, but a few weeks later was no longer available there. Wish they would advertise it and sell it again in grocery stores to get a better test. Would also help to decrease the "sugar" amount per serving for nutrition conscious cereal lovers.