Kashi® Organic Promise Cranberry, Spelt And Flax Granola

by Kashi

Our Organic Promise® Cranberry Spelt And Flax Granola Marries Our Love For Whole Grains And Super Seeds With Perfectly Sweet Cranberries To Provide Your Day With Delicious Crunch.

This Granola Makes The Prefect Snack Wherever You Are — Eat It On The Go By Itself Or Mixed Into Your Favorite Yogurt Or Milk While At Home. It’s Entirely Up To You.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Brown Rice Syrup*, Dried Cranberries* (Cranberries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Flaxseed*, Whole Spelt (Wheat)*, Oat Fiber*, Canola Oil*, Vanilla Extract, Coconut*, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract For Freshness. *Organic

Contains : Wheat And Coconut Ingredients.

I love this, and it's not sold at every grocery store, can u advise which ones sell this particular granola, Thanks in advance
Start your review of Kashi® Organic Promise Cranberry, Spelt And Flax Granola!
I don't usually eat cereal for breakfast too often, but if I'm going to buy some, it's these. The flavor is so good, especially with vanilla almond milk.
North Delta, BC
Kashi® Organic Promise Cranberry, Spelt And Flax Granola uploaded by Saphira E.
I bought a pouch about a week ago, and I'm nearly finished. I love the crunch and the cranberries combined!! Hold me over till lunch!
I love these granola! I like to put it on my smoothies as well as eat it with yogurt. It is very yummy and super crunchy.