Kashi® Organic Promise Cranberry, Spelt And Flax Granola

by Kashi

Our Organic Promise® Cranberry Spelt And Flax Granola Marries Our Love For Whole Grains And Super Seeds With Perfectly Sweet Cranberries To Provide Your Day With Delicious Crunch.

This Granola Makes The Prefect Snack Wherever You Are — Eat It On The Go By Itself Or Mixed Into Your Favorite Yogurt Or Milk While At Home. It’s Entirely Up To You.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Brown Rice Syrup*, Dried Cranberries* (Cranberries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Flaxseed*, Whole Spelt (Wheat)*, Oat Fiber*, Canola Oil*, Vanilla Extract, Coconut*, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract For Freshness. *Organic

Contains : Wheat And Coconut Ingredients.

I love this, and it's not sold at every grocery store, can u advise which ones sell this particular granola, Thanks in advance
Start your review of Kashi® Organic Promise Cranberry, Spelt And Flax Granola!
This is my fav granola! I actually don't like cranberries haha but I'm in love w this! It's so crunchy and nice! It also has lots of other healthy grains and is one of the lower calorie options! Would recommend
Brookfield, WI
I usually sprinkle this into my yogurt every morning for breakfast. I buy this every once in a while because it is a little expensive. I like to think that this is healthier than other granola types, it definitely tastes better. I would recommend to others.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love this cereal. It taste so delicious and the cranberries remind me of fall. It even keeps its texture and crunch after being in the milk for a few minutes. My boyfriend normally hates healthy foods and he even enjoys this cereal every morning
Very good tasting. high quality sweet cranberry. Can really taste cranberry and granola clusters and very good and sweet. not bland but not overly sweet. very crunchy nutty and hardy but not overwhelming.
Cincinnati, OH
Super good taste and it makes me feel healthy while eating. Easy and on the go. Very convenient when walking right out the door. Don't eat often only when running late.
Winchester, KY
Yum, this is stuff is SO good, and it is SO good for you. Sugar isn't as high as regular cereals and the protein level is much higher than regular cereals. This is definitely a better option than most cereals.
Shawano, WI
This granola is super yummy! I love the chewiness of the cranberries. The flax is a healthy added bonus which I love. I love how Kashi uses healthier ingredients to make an overall healthier snack.
Not my favorite granola. Tastes extra healthy and still high in calories and carbohydrates. I did enjoy the bits of cranberry sprinkled within. Provided a sweet contrast.
Fullerton, CA
Kashi Organic Promise Cranberry Spelt and Flax Granola, Es un producto my rico para el desayuno al comerlo me da una rica satisfaccion a mi estomago se los recomiendo.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a huge fan of granola I eat it almost everyday whether it's plain or with yogurt or as a cereal I love this brand and it keeps me full for a long time. Love it