Kashi® Organic Promise Cranberry, Spelt And Flax Granola uploaded by Saphira E.

BY KASHI

Our Organic Promise® Cranberry Spelt And Flax Granola Marries Our Love For Whole Grains And Super Seeds With Perfectly Sweet Cranberries To Provide Your Day With Delicious Crunch.

This Granola Makes The Prefect Snack Wherever You Are — Eat It On The Go By Itself Or Mixed Into Your Favorite Yogurt Or Milk While At Home. It’s Entirely Up To You.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Brown Rice Syrup*, Dried Cranberries* (Cranberries*, Dried Cane Syrup*), Flaxseed*, Whole Spelt (Wheat)*, Oat Fiber*, Canola Oil*, Vanilla Extract, Coconut*, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract For Freshness. *Organic

Contains : Wheat And Coconut Ingredients.

• I love this, and it's not sold at every grocery store, ca...2 Answers
Courtney D.
Redding, CA
PERFECT snack to keep on my desk for those busy days at work when I just can't get away. Also tastes great served with milk. The chewy cranberries against the crunchy granola is the perfect combo.
Joe C.
Huntsville, AL
Great taste, it is my second goto when I can't find the peanut butter bars. Really great taste. Not too sweet and not bland at all. Fresh Market here in town. No cons great taste and value. I would recommend these to any endurance athlete.
Sabrina L.
Delicious and flavorful natural, organic snack that is really good for you but the taste will not let you believe that it is even though it is really good for you. I love the flavors combinations and textures and how they together create a amazing snack that can help you start or keep going on a path to a better lifestyle and healthier you. You can eat it with milk,yogurt, by itself or mix it with fresh fruit, toplease your oatmeal, ice cream or any way you prefer.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
I love cranberry and I love how good flax is for me. I think this is a good value, but unfortunately most of the food that is "good" for our bodies is overpriced. I think I picked this up from Fred Meyer, but I'm almost certain you could pick it up at any grocer. There are other cereals I like more, but this one is nice when I'm looking to switch up my routine!
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I just tried this new flavor and it is so good. It was on sale at my local grocery store and definitely worth the price. I love Akashi granola in general and this flavor is very good. We eat it in the morning but also love it dry as a good hiking snack. Great pantry staple if you like granola.
Caitlin T.
Jersey City, NJ
I like this granola because it has all the important elements of granola in it!! I love the fact that it has cranberries and flax in the mix! It taste great and flax is a great source of protien! I add it to my yogurt, and it makes a great breakfast that will fill me up!
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
I like this cereal especially since it adds some flavor with the cranberries although I try not to eat cereal very much so a lot of time I rather go with granola instead. This cereal does taste pretty good and whenever I crave cereal I will usually go for this.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
All Kashi products are delicious! Their granola is unbeatable! I buy mine at Target or Giant grocery store. I am never out of this cereal :) I eat it every day. The flavor is just so healthy tasting and yummy! Put some in a saucepan on the stove top with Coconut milk, warm it up and enjoy!!
Jessalynn G.
Dallas, TX
I am a granola junkie. This stuff has just the right amount of fruit in it and other goodies to make me fill up fast. The density of the cereal is one of the things I love about it, I feel like I'm getting a lot of nutrition out of my meal.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
I love this granola! I love eating this for breakfast with greek yogurt and fresh fruit. Its really filling and tastes amazing. I thinks its a great value for the price and quality. I will definitely recommend this granola to anyone and everyone who loves granola or is looking for a new one to try!
Eve B.
I love this, and it's not sold at every grocery store, can u advise which ones sell this particular granola, Thanks in advance