GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealKashi
Organic Promise Cocoa Coconut with Kamut Ancient Grain Granola - 11oz

Kashi Organic Promise Cocoa Coconut with Kamut Ancient Grain Granola - 11oz

by Kashi

Intelligent ingredients are what make this crunchy, delicious Kashi Organic Promise granola a true powerhouse of positive eating. Non-GMO Project Verified and USDA certified organic, Kashi Organic Promise granola contains Kamut® khorasan wheat, a naturally powerful ancient grain that provides outstanding nutrition. Combined with the amazing tastes of coconut and cocoa, it gives you a brighter way to start your day right. ...

I have been looking for a cheaper option to my favorite chocolate granola. Does this granola stay hard or begin to soften when in yogurt? I don't care for the ones that stay very hard.
Start your review of Kashi Organic Promise Cocoa Coconut with Kamut Ancient Grain Granola - 11oz!
Alyson B.
I love the kashi organic promise cocoa coconut with kamut khorasan wheat granola pouches are great for on the go or for at work
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA
The best granola for breakfast. This super rich, dissolves easy and is really delicious, I recommend them very much
Char F.
1,734 reviews
The Kashi Cocoa Coconut with Kamut is a daily snack for me. It is one of the only healthy sweets I have found works for easing that dreaded sweet tooth we all have! It's my guiltless pleasure!
Brittney R.
I love Kashi products specifically alll their bars, granola, and cereals! I love this granola because it does not lose it crunchiness, I tend to use granola in my greek yogurt and the worst is soggy granola! I also love this flavor, I am a huge fan of coconut! Great tasting and not artificial.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Omg omg!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee ittt!! a crazy divine flavor very lokee it ! Really delicious! i tink i love it ! very well flavor really and the packet very beautiful ! this very healthy and flavored, the cost very low and this is a very dolicious bar!
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
Kashi is one of my favorite brands to begin with but when they came out with this I extra fell in love. This cocoa and coconut granola goes great over yogurt but it's also the best topping to a smoothie bowl, adds some crunch to a bowl of cereal and I also sometimes sprinkle it over ice cream!
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
This granola is so yummy! I love putting it on my yogurt in the morning. It keeps me full and has such a good crunch.
Monica G.
Ewa Beach, HI
These are so good love the coconut flavor my goo by themselves or sometimes put them in my yougurt,for extra flavor.
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
I am a big fan of the Kashi brand because thier products don't leave me feeling hungry an hour after I eat. Thier products are natural and taste amazing. The snacks are healthy and helpful when you're trying to loose weight.
Tehani C.
Chandler, AZ
So yummy and still very healthy. Goes great with almond milk! Love the cocoa and coconut flavor in every bite.